28th July 2019, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Where and how to add Distance Graduation in the Kerala PSC application form?

I want to write the degree level examinations of Kerala PSC. Can I apply for PSC with my distant education degree from Madhurai Kamaraj University? How can I add my distance education details in Kerala PSC? I have completed BA in English Honors.

30th June 2023, 07:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where and how to add Distance Graduation in the Kerala PSC application form?

Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to apply for Kerala PSC examination.

The examination is conducted for recruitment in state services as an officer. Examination is conducted in three stages.

So, you can apply for the examination and after qualifying in all the stages of the examination become eligible for the final recruitment.
30th June 2023, 09:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where and how to add Distance Graduation in the Kerala PSC application form?

You have completed the bachelor degree in English and on the basis of your qualification you are eligi to apply for the KERALA PSC entrance examination.

The examination is conducted for recruitment in various services within the state government.

So, you can start preparing for the examination and qualify in all the stages of the examination to get the final recruitment in the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?