31st October 2018, 09:51 AM
Shashirekhavenugopal

Whether Christ University has UGC approval for PhD program?

Hi everyone, I just want to know that is Christ University is approved by UGC for PhD program? I want to know because I want to do PhD in this university but with stipend. So, it has UGC approval or not? Kindly tell me immediately.

30th June 2023, 08:15 PM
eduking

Default Re: Whether Christ University has UGC approval for PhD program?

Yes, Christ University in Bangalore is a UGC-approved University and you can surely pursue Ph.D. from the said University. Just make sure you fulfill the criteria for admission.

There is no doubt about the UGC approval and you can go ahead with the admission without any issues. If you have any doubts you can visit the campus for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?