15th September 2020, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Whether preparing with previous papers enough to score good marks in EAMCET 10 days prior?

Hi Sir, everyone is saying that preparing with previous years papers is enough before 10th days to score good marks in EAMCET. Is it true? I want to score good marks in EAMCET but I haven't check previous years yet.

13th June 2023, 12:22 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether preparing with previous papers enough to score good marks in EAMCET 10 days prior?

Just reading and solving 10 years will not make you ready for the exam.
You must go through the textbook and try to understand the concept.
Thorough study is required.
Although 10 years solved papers are must but still books play major role in preparation.
If you don't have enough time , then you can go through solved papers otherwise go through the textbook.
17th June 2023, 07:59 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Whether preparing with previous papers enough to score good marks in EAMCET 10 days prior?

Preparing with previous papers alone may not be sufficient to score good marks in EAMCET (Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test) just 10 days prior to the exam. While practicing previous papers is a valuable part of exam preparation, it is essential to have a comprehensive study plan and cover all the relevant topics in the exam syllabus. Here are some additional tips to maximize your preparation in the limited time:

Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern: Understand the exam structure, marking scheme, and time allocation for each section. This will help you manage your time effectively during the exam.

Identify your strengths and weaknesses: Assess your knowledge and skills in different subjects and topics. Identify the areas where you are strong and the areas that need more attention. Allocate your study time accordingly.

Review the important topics: Focus on the topics that carry more weightage in the exam. Analyze previous year's question papers to identify the recurring topics and concepts. Allocate more time to study these areas in depth.

Create a study schedule: Make a study plan for the remaining 10 days, allotting specific time slots for each subject and topic. Prioritize your weaker areas while also allocating time for revision of topics you are confident in.

Study resources and materials: Gather the necessary study materials, including textbooks, reference books, notes, and online resources. Choose reliable sources that cover the EAMCET syllabus comprehensively. Make concise notes for quick revision.

Practice sample papers and mock tests: Alongside previous papers, practice EAMCET sample papers and take mock tests. This will help you familiarize yourself with the exam format, improve your time management skills, and identify areas where you need further improvement.

Seek clarification and guidance: If you encounter any doubts or difficulties during your preparation, don't hesitate to seek help from teachers, mentors, or subject experts. Clarifying your doubts can strengthen your understanding of concepts and enhance your performance in the exam.

Stay focused and maintain a healthy routine: Maintain a healthy lifestyle during this crucial period. Get enough sleep, eat nutritious meals, and take short breaks during study sessions to refresh your mind. Avoid distractions and create a conducive study environment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?