21st April 2018, 10:30 PM
Niloy mishra

Whether writing exam in Hindi are allowed for Cost Accountancy course or not?

I'm thinking to enroll for Cost Accountancy course. But before that I want to clarify one of my doubt. Will I be allowed to write the exam in Hindi language for all papers?

15th May 2018, 02:56 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether writing exam in Hindi are allowed for Cost Accountancy course or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niloy mishra View Post
I'm thinking to enroll for Cost Accountancy course. But before that I want to clarify one of my doubt. Will I be allowed to write the exam in Hindi language for all papers?
No you can't do Cost Accountancy course in Hindi medium because the maximum work of auditing is done in English language. Also, CA is a International course after completing this course successfully you will be getting chance to work in a foreign companies as well as in Indian companies where the medium of language is English. So, you need to complete this CA course in English medium only. There is no other option. Suppose if you have any problem in English then simultaneously you can even join the course on English language.

But, Hindi its not possible in CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?