2nd December 2019, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Who all are eligible for RTO Officer post?

Hi, I have completed my B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and presently working in a good company as an Aeronautical Engineer. Is this qualification enough to apply for the RTO Officer post?

11th December 2019, 11:09 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who all are eligible for RTO Officer post?

RTO exam is conducted for filling posts in these categories:
  • Judicial Service Post
  • Clerkship Post
  • Sub Assistant Manager

Since, you have completed B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineer, so you are eligible for Clerkship post of RTO only.

Note that, for being eligible for Judicial Service post, you should have completed graduation in law. While for Sub Assistant Manager, you should have completed engineering course in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical.

For Clerkship post, you should have completed 10+2 from a recognized Board. Hence, you are eligible for it.
13th December 2019, 09:55 PM
Hydroponicpali

First I tell you that RTO invited application for both 12th pass and graduate pass candidate on various post of RTO.
As you have completed your b tech in aeronautical engineering so you are eligible for RTO assistant manager and clerk post.
RTO fill the vacant post through entrance examination so if you are not prepare for entrance examination of RTO then you must be start preparation for RTO post.
Best of luck
20th February 2022, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Can Aeronautical Engineer apply for MPSC in RTO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?