5th January 2020, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Who all are eligible for the TGT in Social Science in either KVS or NVS?

I am graduate in History hons from Delhi University and studied Environmental Studies in 1st year with History. In second year Hindi with History and in 3rd year Philosophy with History. And, I have completed B.Ed. and qualified CTET paper 2. I don't have second subject for combination is there any solution? Am I eligible for TGT Social Science in KVS or NVS?

15th March 2020, 04:01 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: Who all are eligible for the TGT in Social Science in either KVS or NVS?

KVS TGT SST Eligibility Criteria In case of an honours degree in history, the candidates should have studied geography/Economics/Politicals science in the first and second year of graduation with at least 50% marks in aggregate and at least 50% in aggregate at graduation level.
5th July 2021, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Who all are eligible for the TGT in Social Science in either KVS or NVS?

Iam (honours)political science student , , I have no subject combination so how can I apply in kvs Nd nvs
15th September 2022, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I'm honoured in subject economic but I had studied history and political science as complimentary. Am i eligible for kvs and Navodaya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?