31st January 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Why students lack discipline nowadays?

why students lack discipline nowadays!

Please give me a proper explanation

1st February 2011, 02:27 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Why students lack discipline nowadays?

Dear friend,
I think, now students are more advance then years ago,and also very mush progressive in nature,they want to break the oldage rules and regulation,they need some freedom as a student...
1st February 2011, 11:34 AM
simran kaur20389

Hi, students have lack of discipline agreed, you can not get any one fixed reason for this beacause there are many reasons like, parental nature, bad companion ship, try to take excess experience before the age .... such kind of experiences makes the child indisciplined, child can not be indisciplined by birth, his/ or her outside enviornment make him indisciplined.
1st February 2011, 11:36 AM
harshamcks123

Hi,
This is Harsha.
In Accordance with your Query, I would like to give you My view points.
There are many factors to be considered when DISCIPLINE comes into play!
Parents, Friends, Teachers, Relatives & others play vital role in maintaining our attitude & discipline.
Students are lacking discipline because of LACK OF AWARENESS of what they are THINKING,SPEAKING & DOING (ACTING).
If we are aware of what actually happening,then 90% of people wont commit mistake.
Also.in few cases, Environment plays a KEY role in determining our ATTITUDE which corresponds to MAINTAINING DISCIPLINE IN OUR LIFE.
As far as my Viewpoint is considered, Lack of Enthusiasm, Lack of Interest, Dissatisfaction, Disrespect towards frnds & Teachers, others,Environmental Cleanliness, Lack of parental care, inability to maintain health..these are the ceratin areas which i consider as factors which cause lack of discipline in students,
Also It is Good oppurtunity for students to know abt their mistakes & learn from & Improve.
Thanks for this oppurutnity!
With Regards,
Harsha.
1st February 2011, 11:44 AM

Thumbs down Re: Why students lack discipline nowadays?

they are busy in mobile and computers
1st February 2011, 01:45 PM
Ankur agrawal

Your point is valid. Why

As per my thinking now a day the culter was change the expectation was changed and also the comptition has go rise..all the thing creat pressure of the student mind ..
and moe tension of more stress create misdiscipline or misbehave
some time student divered our mind and choose a wrong way to enjoy the time or to less the stress ....
Bcoz stress is common to all of the student if he/she is brillent or poor..
1st February 2011, 02:30 PM
srivastva

Hello ..
as you want explanation for why student lack discipline now days...
Ok ..first of all i tell you this is not in the case of now a days,because lick of discipline student you can found in any times or we can say in any last passing years ..so it"s not a matter of nowdays...
but you can absolutely say there are lots of student or no. of student are lack discipline...
so this thing is only generate from todays student changing point of view...
because nowdays student become look like cool & they understand be indiscipline is a sign of coolness & their smartness,they think that what they doing is right what their parents or teacher said or suggest is totally retro thing and have no usuage to survive a cool life...
but they don"t know who people always perform well or decent who have a experience....& their experience enhance their decency & make them well Discipline person..
1st February 2011, 02:44 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Why students lack discipline nowadays?

Well if its the question of Discipline then yes people do lack with this quality because as India is facing Western style now a days. And Today's guys and girls are becoming too outward. you can't point out them.

As yes These guys and girls known to be spoiled brat ! And they do whatever they want.

India is lacking People with Discipline , punctual like qualities, But even it is applicable to only 30-40% out of the educated and uneducated guys.

Here we can see an uneducated guy is more Disciplined than an educated guy.Why ??
because Uneducated guys follows father's rule, They started taking responsibilities of Domestic works very earlier i.e from Childhood time.

So, if in this forum or my friends whosoever is spoiled brat just change your self because you will face problems in future Or with friends and Even your parents will not support you when you are in need of them.
1st February 2011, 03:04 PM
chetnajassal

HELLO...
I'm writing this in response to "why students lack discipline nowdays"...
I'm myself a student of class 12(non-medical),and even i personally feel that some of my friends and sometimes even me go out of disciplinein school,tuitions and even we are responsible for indiscipline at public places...sometimes...The reasons for the same as i think are as follows:-
1.lack of self discipline
2.habit to be disciplined only by use of force
3.negligence of parents,elders,teachers
4.lack of visible motivating factors..like indisciplined elders ,etc
1st February 2011, 03:20 PM
T.madhusudhan

Hi good after noon... If we come across the life styles of present day students they prefer to be passionate and to have free life with out any restrictions. I think this lack of discipline in students is not only due to their negligence about future but also due to the way in which their parents are living too. Why i am stressing this point is because..teen age is the age which will grasp the things very quickly and their continue the same life style . So it is the duty of the parents to keep their children in control but they should not compel them to be like that.. it should be done in a polite manner so that students too understand the importance of disciplined life. The main reason that i want to stress here is - giving freedom to the students or children beyond the limit is the main reason for the lack of discipline in students..
1st February 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
why students lack discipline nowadays!

Please give me a proper explanation
The place where one learns first lessons about discipline ,love and affection is from home.
parents should be the role model to children.
if they are able to communicate with children in proper manner they will be able to learn more from that.
Also the main thing that children find is their overfreedom.
Children are now living in the midst of the all kinds of luxuries and other facilities.
So they don't know about the troubles and other problems in life
Parents should be able to speak freely with children
They should teach them the ways they should behave from childhood itself.
1st February 2011, 07:28 PM
nilanjanamaiti

HI

This is one of the aspiring and debateful topics of day.

well indiscipline among students is due to many striking reasons

1.As we all know that supreme court of india has passed rudimentary laws for education departments that the teachers are not allowed to beat students or scold them or do any type of blame only for the well being of students because most students get depressed
and frightened by nature due to teachers beating and scolding.
But students took this as in a completely wrong way which is one of the major cause of indiscipline in students today.

2. students get educated from two places firstly is their home and secondly is their school. but unfortunately from both this sides the students are not getting satisfactory education ie in one or more way students parents and teachers are also responsible for indiscipline because they are not giving them attention and guiding them .

3. In the name of modernization students are totally distracted such as tv's,internet and more entertaning source have distracted them as they casting of iilegal scenes,and wwf channels are also responsible.

4. lastly but not the least the influence of western culture have covered the students mind as a cloud. moreover bad companions are also responsible. we see nowadays teenagers getting the habit of drinking,smoking, having drug addictions are also responsible for indiscipline in students.
1st February 2011, 11:16 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

actually they are not lacking discipline.
now a days schools and even guardians are not so much strict regarding discipline.
they are giving more freedom to students and try to being friendly with them.
being a friend they will get to know the students thought as the students will also share it with them like they do with their friends.
it helps to open up their minds, their thoughts, they become more frank to every one.
also boost their confidence.
so its the discipline which is lacking (in your language) not the students lacking them.
i am not biased.
2nd February 2011, 08:25 AM
harshamcks123

I would like to Share some more points on this topic.
There is nos such thing is OLD AGE RULE & REGULATIONS.
Rules are meant for Disciplining the Communities Physically & Mentally!
As we all know that, "WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND"
Student always have freedom to make a CHOICE!!!!
Here MAKING A CHOICE plays a key role & this happens based on this disciplined attitude!
Thank you1!!
3rd February 2011, 09:46 AM
SupritShestha

hi,
i don't think that student lack discipline now a days...its just the misconception of people...its just the change in way how students present this days..we need to take sportingly....
15th February 2011, 11:46 AM
Ankur agrawal

The reason behind
it the just simple the culture difference between the today eneration and the old generation guys.......
15th February 2011, 11:48 AM
Ankur agrawal

One again one more thing i want to add up that is today's student want to freeness and happiness but teachers are applisd their some pressure to perform the task or do it ..........
so thinking is not matched
thats why some missunderstanding is their ...........
15th February 2011, 11:48 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

There are many reasons for this, first ...improper care by parents
They left them alone , keep themself busy with money making ... that is the basic reason , rest follow it.
23rd December 2011, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

write a letter to the principal of your school telling about the low level of indiscipline and morality in your school
i need this before next month
6th February 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

thanks for all wonderful answer!
15th March 2012, 08:48 PM
kaveribiswas

Well if its the question of Discipline then yes people do lack with this quality because as India is facing Western style now a days. And Today's guys and girls are becoming too outward. you can't point out them.

As yes These guys and girls known to be spoiled brat ! And they do whatever they want.

India is lacking People with Discipline , punctual like qualities, But even it is applicable to only 30-40% out of the educated and uneducated guys.

Here we can see an uneducated guy is more Disciplined than an educated guy.Why ??
because Uneducated guys follows father's rule, They started taking responsibilities of Domestic works very earlier i.e from Childhood time.

Good Luck....................
16th March 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

suggestion for motivational talks for parents and students about indiscipline students school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?