21st September 2011, 05:41 PM
rajalsharma

Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?

I am commerce graduate and post graduate in financial management, but have got no work experience in accounting or finance. Now I want to do llb distance learning in corporate law/ buisness law...Will distance learning be beneficial in getting job, bcz i had done pgdbm in distance from symbiosis...without practical knowledge...so just certificate of pgd didnt helped me.

13th January 2012, 02:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?

Any course whether it is pursued through distance learning or regular course is beneficial only if the student gains knowledge and skill required to gain from the course. As you have already done your PG in Finance and still not getting a job means that you need to fine tune certain aspects of your approach for jobs. Analyze what are your shortcomings and improve upon them to get a job as per your liking. Just doing LLB will not guarantee you a job. it is advisable that you pursue some course related to finance like the Certified Financial Planner which will improve your chance in getting a job in the finance department but if you think that you want to pursue a career in corporate law then you can certainly go for it as it will also improve your chances in getting a job.
19th September 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have completed my degree with B.com .now i want to do llb in distance.what is the procedure for doing llb in distance?
6th October 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir,if I pursue LLB through distance mode, will I be eligible for practicing law in court?

Tarun Maity
16th August 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Is distance learning llb equal to regular llb course?
14th November 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I m persuing b.com hons nd doing cs...and want to do llb...so it will b benificial or not...shud i go fr distance or regular...do they gv any impact..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?