2nd October 2022, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to apply for MNS?

I have passed HS examination with Arts ,At present I am studying GNM then I will study Post Basic BSC can I would able to apply for MNS?

5th October 2022, 04:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to apply for MNS?

Will I be able to apply for MNS?

The candidates who have passed class 12th from any recognised board or any other equivalent course are eligible. The candidates should have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as their core subjects are eligible to apply for MNS 2022.

Nationality: Only Indian nationals are permitted to apply for the MNS exam 2022.
5th October 2022, 05:03 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed class 12th exam as regular students with physics, chemistry and biology and english as their core subjects are eligible to apply.

All female candidates who are legally married , unmarried, separated, divorced , widows are eligible.

Must be born between 1st october 1996 - 30th september 2004.
5th October 2022, 06:25 PM
Msdhoni02

MNS requirements:

1. You must have passed Class 12 or equivalent (12 years schooling) exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with at least 50% aggregate score as a regular student.

2. Candidates awaiting their MNS 2022 result of the final exam will also be eligible to appear for the exam provisionally.

3. Military Service Pay shall be admissible to Military Nursing Service Officers on drawal of pay in the prescribed Level in the Pay Matrix, at the rate of Rs 10,800 per month.
8th October 2022, 06:58 PM
Aradrika Sharma

In order to apply for Military Nursing Service an individual needs to pass B.SC (Nursing), Post Basic (PB) Nursing or M.SC Nursing degree from the India Nursing Council recognized university and should be a registered Nurse and Midwife from any State Nursing Council. So, once you complete your Post Basic (Nursing) degree course you can apply for Military Nursing Service exam. There will be three stages of examination; written, interview and medical examination. Once you clear all the round you will be appointed as an MNS in a reputed organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?