5th September 2019, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

Will I be awarded Pass certificate by NIOS Board if I do not appear for one paper?

I had opted for 6 subjects in NIOS Board's Higher Secondary but, appeared for only 5 subjects examination. Will I get the Pass certificate? Will I be treated as failed in that one paper or will I be marked as Absent?

12th September 2019, 12:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be awarded Pass certificate by NIOS Board if I do not appear for one paper?

You will not get passing certificate if you are absent from paper which you have selected while filling application form for board exam.

You need to appear for exam of all subjects which you have selected in board exam and secure minimum of passing marks to get passing certificate of National Institute of Open Schooling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?