19th May 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Will I get selected in mains list after being in the waiting list of IAF merit list? Will I get a joining letter?

Will I get selected in the Mains List after being in the waiting list of IAF merit list? Or will I get a Joining Letter? and when the 1st batch will go ?

Plz Sir tell me at my email address--- [email protected] and my ph.no.-09050329244
My Name- Amit Kumar
Father name- Sh.Satyavir Singh
Roll.No.- 1102508715
Group- y
date of test- 18-09-2011
date of medical-19-09-2011

11th March 2014, 01:57 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I get selected in mains list after being in the waiting list of IAF merit list? Will I get a joining letter?

The successful candidates who have cleared the selection tests get placed in the All India Select List (AISL). It is prepared on the basis of vacancies and performance of the candidates. It comes in two lists main and wait list. There is a fixed validity period of the list and any candidate in Main List as well as Wait List who were not called will get cancelled automatically. Any candidate in the Main List will be considered for enrolment as per availability of vacancies. You are on the wait list and hence, your candidature will be considered by the AISL list only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?