9th October 2018, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Is YCMOU graduate degree valid for MPSC exam?

I have completed my graduation from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU). Am I eligible for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) exam now?

12th October 2018, 10:22 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is YCMOU graduate degree valid for MPSC exam?

MPSC refers to Maharashtra Public Service Commission and the minimum education required for appearing in the same examination is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Having, completed your graduation degree from YCMOU ( Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University ) which is a open university approved for offering degree courses in distance mode, you are certainly eligible to apply for the MPSC examination as far as educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For more details regarding MPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
12th October 2018, 10:37 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

MPSC is Maharastra Public Service Commission and examination is conducted for recruitment as an officer in various state service.

The minimum required qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 18-33 years. There is relaxation for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination and have to qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.
13th October 2018, 07:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

--> MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission and the minimum qualifications required to apply for the same examination are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen along with the domicile of state of Maharashtra.

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 33 years. Further, there is provision of age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having completed your graduation from YCMOU which is an open University approved by UGC and DEC for distance courses, you are eligible for appearing in the MPSC examination on the educational requirement ground but you satisfy other requirements too.

For detailed information regarding the MPSC examination, you can log on to its official link www.upsc.gov.in.
3rd September 2019, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I have passed graduation YCM so i can eligible for MPSC
3rd September 2019, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I have passed graduation YCM so i can eligible for MPSC
5th September 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I have graduated from ycmou so can i be eligible for mpsc?
5th December 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I am now in third year of b.a in ycmou. Can I apply for combined exam 2020.
11th December 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BSc degree from ycmou is valid for forestry services and aslo for ARTO by MPSC
13th December 2019, 09:46 PM
Hydroponicpali

MPSC stand for Maharastra Public Service Commission.
The MPSC exam is a graduate level exam and you have completed your graduation from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU).

So, you are eligible for for MPSC exam.
Start preparation for MPSC exam.

For detailed information regarding the MPSC examination, you can log on to its official link www.upsc.gov.in.

Best of luck.
27th December 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Ycmou se degree prapt person kya Rajasthan me govt. Job prapt kar sakta hai ?
15th January 2021, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I am giving preparatory exam for 10th and 12th std in ycmou University so how to add qualification 10th n 12th information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?