23rd January 2018, 11:55 AM
Vrma shiv shanker

admission in 10th std in other state cbsc school

Is candidate eligible to take a admission in 10th other state cbsc school.
If eligible then what is requirement.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limit for CBSC 10th exam?
  2. Student of 3rd std State board school can get admission in 4th std CBSE school? Will there be any problem at the time of appearing in 10th board exams?
  3. Procedure to get admission for 10th standard in CBSE school after completion of 9th from private?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in CBSC school at Kota? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Reputation of Chaitanya Techno school of Bangaluru?
  6. Can I join Indian Navy if secured 56% in 10th State Board?
  7. Is it possible for me to do 11th in CBSE board ater completion of 10th from USA?
  8. Having Tamil as second language in 10th will create any problem in getting admission in CBSE School of Kerala?
  9. CBSE 10th school exam passed candidate can get admission in 11th Gujarat board without entrance exam?
  10. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
  11. Process of migration from CBSE board to State Board?
  12. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  13. What is the criteria for SC candidates to get admission in 11th standard?
  14. Can we join +2 after CBSE 10th school exam?
  15. Is it right decision to change to CBSE board after completion of 6th standard?
  16. Can my son get admission in state board school in Coimbatore for class 11th, if studied 10th std from Bangalore?
  17. Is it possible to transfer in cbse board from one state to another? What is the procedure to be followed for it?
  18. Can I get admission from 9th std CBSE to 10th std State board?
26th January 2018, 09:04 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: admission in 10th std in other state cbsc school

If you have got TC along with all the required documents for admission from previous school, then surely you will be able to apply for admission, without any issues.

Just make sure that there are seats available for admission at the present school, and they don't have any issues with giving you admission.
27th January 2018, 05:38 PM
sree2244

Default Re: admission in 10th std in other state cbsc school

For admission in 10th std in other state cbsc school:-
You need to collect the TC and along with required documents with respected school,after that contact the cbsc school management where you want to join whether sets are available or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?