16th May 2019, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for HARSAC Project Assistant recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in HARSAC Project Assistant recruitment. Can you please let me know about the age limit to apply in this recruitment? Please let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

19th May 2019, 08:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for HARSAC Project Assistant recruitment?

The age limit required to apply for HARSAC Project Assistant recruitment is not specified as per official notification. Candidates who have passed M.Tech in Computer Science or M.Tech/M.Sc. degree in Remote Sensing from a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for HARSAC Project Assistant recruitment.

The last date to apply for HARSAC Project Assistant recruitment is 11.02.2019.
20th May 2019, 12:13 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Age criteria required to apply for Project Assistant in HARSAC :

As per official Notification, they have not provided us the details regarding Age criteria.

But as per the recent past notification of HARSAC I am here providing you the details regarding the age criteria of project assistant.

Minimum Age is 22 years

Maximum age is 25 years.

To apply for Project Assistant you need to pay Rs.200 for Gen and obc candidates through dd in fav of HARSAC ,hissar.

Then along with the application form you need to send this dd.
20th May 2019, 11:06 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

About age criteria for HARSAC (Haryana Space Applications Centre) Project Assistant recruitment is not discuss in Official Notification.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.harsac.org/.
20th May 2019, 03:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age limit to apply for HARSAC Project Assistant Recruitment is 18 Years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.harsac.org
20th May 2019, 04:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in HARSAC Project Assistant recruitment. Can you please let me know about the age limit to apply in this recruitment? Please let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Age limit to apply for the HARSAC Project Assistant recruitment is not given in the recruitment notification released last time. Candidates have to check the details in the future notification, when released. Eligibility to apply for the Project Assistant recruitment in HARSAC is an MTech in Computer Science or MTech or MSc in Remote Sensing / GPS / Spatial Information Technology or Master Degree in Geography with PG Diploma in RS & GIS from a recognized university. Candidates who are having experience in geospatial technology in cadastral mapping are preferred for the HARSAC Project Assistant recruitment.
20th May 2019, 05:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for HARSAC Project Assistant recruitment:-

At the time of attending for HARSAC walkin 2019, age of the candidate must be as per the norms of organisation.
20th May 2019, 08:31 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

HARSAC Project Assistant recruitment:

>> Age limit: not mentioned in official notification.

For more information, you can visit http://www.harsac.org/
20th May 2019, 09:27 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The candidates applying in Haryana State Remote Sensing Applications Centre for Assistant Professor recruitment is 35 years.

The candidates are required to have M.Tech in Computer Science or M.Tech/ M.Sc in Remote Sensing/ GIS/ Spatial Information Technology/ Master Degree in Geography with PG Diploma in RS & GIS from a recognized University/ Institute.

You can visit the website http://www.harsac.org/ for more information.
20th May 2019, 09:29 PM
LegendKiller99

Age Limit to apply for HARSAC (Haryana Space Applications Centre) Project Assistant Recruitment:

Minimum Age: 22 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
20th May 2019, 10:22 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

There is no age limit is mentioned on the official site of HARSAC for Project Assistant recruitment.

For Project Assistant M.Tech in Computer Science OR M.Tech/M.Sc. degree in Remote Sensing/GIS/Spatial Information Technology OR Master Degree in Geography with PG Diploma in RS & GIS from a recognized University/Institute.

For more details visit on (www.harsac.org)
20th May 2019, 10:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria required to apply for HARSAC Project Assistant recruitment:

The basic age criteria required to apply for HARSAC Project Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Haryana Space Applications Centre

Name of the Job Position - Project Assistant

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain age required in order to be eligible.

>> Make sure that you have met educational qualification required in order to be eligible.
* M.Tech in Computer Science or M.Sc or M.Tech in Remote Sensing or GIS or Spacial Information Technology or Master's Degree in Geography with PG Diploma in RS & GIS from a recognized university or institute.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?