28th September 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Mechanical Draughtsman recruitment?

Hi everyone, I am interested to apply for Mechanical Draughtsman recruitment of Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre. I would like to know about the age criteria. Kindly let me know what is the age limit for this post under this recruitment?

30th September 2019, 02:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Mechanical Draughtsman recruitment?

The minimum age to apply for Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Mechanical Draughtsman recruitment is, 18 years. The upper age limit to apply for the recruitment is 35 years.

age relaxation for 3 years, 5 years and 10 years will be applicable on OBC candidates, SC/ST candidates and physically handicapped candidates respectively.
30th September 2019, 05:27 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Mechanical Draughtsman recruitment?

Age limit to apply for Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Mechanical Draughtsman recruitment are as mentioned below:-

Minimum age limit - 18 years as on 02.07.2019
Maximum age limit - 35 years as on 02.07.2019
30th September 2019, 06:20 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Liquid Propulsion System Centre Mechanical Draughtsman recruitment -

Age limit to apply for the post of Mechanical Draughtstman ,
Minimum age limit is 18 years
Maximum age limit is 35 years.

For more information log on to official website.
30th September 2019, 06:26 PM
mebatman

Age limit to apply for Liquid Propulsion System Centre Mechanical Draughtsman recruitment are -
Maximum age limit - 35 years

Total no of posts- 3
30th September 2019, 06:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The age limit to apply for Liquid Propulsion system centre Mechanical Draughtsman recruitment is given as below:

>>It is 18-35 years for general category candidates and upper age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST candidates.

>>Total number of vacancies is 03.
30th September 2019, 08:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As per the official notification released for Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre recruitment for Draughtsman (Mechanical), the maximum age limit allowed to apply for the same recruitment is 35 years as on 02.07.2019. Further, there is provision of upper age limit relaxation in case of reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.lpsc.gov.in/noticeresult.html.
1st October 2019, 12:55 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Mechanical Draughtsman recruitment

~~ AGE LIMIT:

Upper Age Limit: 35 years.

The age relaxation of upper age limit for reserved candidates will be as per the rules.
1st October 2019, 02:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to apply for Mechanical Draughtsman recruitment of Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre. I would like to know about the age criteria. Kindly let me know what is the age limit for this post under this recruitment?

The maximum age limit to apply for the Draughtsman ‘B’ (Mechanical) recruitment in the Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre is 35 years (as on 2nd July, 2019).

Relaxation in age for the OBC, SC, PWBD, Ex-servicemen and other categories are available as per the Government of India orders.

Interested candidates can apply on or before 3rd October, 2019 for the Draughtsman ‘B’ (Mechanical) recruitment in the Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
2nd October 2019, 01:44 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is an age limit for Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Mechanical Draughtsman recruitment. You should not above 35 years of age as of 2nd July 2019. Relaxations are given for reserved category candidates per government norms mentioned in the official website. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here.
2nd October 2019, 02:07 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Age Limit to apply for Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Mechanical Draughtsman recruitment is 18 to 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.lpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?