31st December 2018, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Uttarakhand PSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Uttarakhand PSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment. Can you please let me know about the age limit to apply in this recruitment? Please let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

3rd January 2019, 08:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Uttarakhand PSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment?

Age criteria required to apply for Uttarakhand PSC Junior Division Civil Judge Recruitment:

The basic age criteria required to apply for this Uttarakhand PSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Uttarakhand Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Junior Division Civil Judge

>> Minimum age required - 22 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 35 years

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
4th January 2019, 07:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Uttarakhand PSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment?

Details of age criteria required to apply for Uttarakhand PSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> Minimum Age :- 22 years
—> Maximum Age :- 35 years

You should have passed Bachelor of Law from a recognised university to be eligible to apply for Uttarakhand PSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?