11th June 2020, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am 27 years of age and now I want to apply in Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment. Can I know about the age limit for applying for this recruitment? Please let me know about the age limit for me asap.

13th June 2020, 02:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment?

Candidate upper age limit required to apply for Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment is 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.vizagsteel.com/.
13th June 2020, 05:03 PM
sitaram0605

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment?

Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment 2020:

-->> Age Limit:

Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years.

The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer), and 10 years for PED contenders.
13th June 2020, 06:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The age criteria to apply for Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment:

1. Those who want to apply for this post must not be born before 1st May 1993.

2. The upper age limit for general category candidates is 27 years.

Upper age limit relaxations applicable to candidates of reserved category.

OBC non creamy layer candidates will get three years upper age relaxation, SC/ST will be get 5 years relaxation and PWD candidates will get 10 years upper age relaxation.
13th June 2020, 10:13 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria required to apply for Vizag Steel Management Trainee (HR) recruitment:

The detailed age criteria required to apply for Vizag Steel Management Trainee (HR) recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Vizag Steel

Name of the Job Position - Management Trainee (HR)

>> Maximum age should not exceed 27 years and age criteria is considered as on 1st May, 2020.

>> You should born not earlier than 1st May, 1993 and of course there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
@ For SC candidates - 5 years
@ For OBC Non Creamy Layer candidates - 3 years
@ For PWD Candidates - 10 years

Click here for advertisement
14th June 2020, 12:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment:-

> Maximum age - 27 Years
> Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
14th June 2020, 10:05 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The maximum age limit to apply for Vizag Steel Management Trainee (HR) recruitment is 27 years as on 01.05.2020. Further, there is provision of age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the organisation norms.

So, being 27 years old, you are eligible only if you were born after 01.05. 1993 or you belong to reserved category.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the career portal of the same organisation i.e; http://www.vizagsteel.com/mobile/careers/viewjobads.asp.
14th June 2020, 10:32 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment:

** AGE LIMIT:

Upper Age Limit: 27 years.

There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
14th June 2020, 11:03 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Upper age limit to apply for Vizag Steel HR Management Trainee recruitment are - 27 years.

Category wise vacancy details -
UR - 02
OBC - 02
SC - 01
EWS - 01
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?