4th June 2018, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in Engineers India Limited Engineers recruitment for OBC candidates? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I am an OBC candidate and I want to apply in Engineers India Limited Engineers recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to OBC reservation? Can i know the application fee also?

Related Questions:
  1. Cost of Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant recruitment application?
  2. Exemptions available in Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant recruitment for OBC candidates?
  3. Procedure to apply online in Engineers India Limited recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates? Important dates and application cost?
  4. Cost of Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment application?
  5. Cost of Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment application?
  6. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in Engineers India Limited Engineers recruitment?
  7. Procedure to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  8. Selection procedure in Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment 2018?
  9. Age limit to apply in Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment 2018?
  10. Exemptions available in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment for OBC candidates?
  11. Age relaxation in UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services recruitment for OBC candidates? Cost of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Age relaxation in UKSSSC Forest Guard recruitment for OBC candidates? Cost of application?
  13. Selection procedure of Junior Accountant in Engineers India Limited 2018 recruitment?
  14. How many vacancies are available in Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  15. Age limit to apply for Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 recruitment?
  16. Procedure to apply for Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment 2018?
  17. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment 2018?
  18. Important dates of Engineers India Limited Engineers recruitment?
5th June 2018, 09:00 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age relaxation in Engineers India Limited Engineers recruitment for OBC candidates? Cost of application?

Upper age limit for all category candidates for the post of engineer in this recruitment is :

Upper age of the candidate should not be more than 28 years in this recruitment however if it exceeds then all candidates belonging to reserved category will get relaxation in upper age as per government norms :

A general category candidate may apply for this job upto 28 years for age

After relaxation of maximum 3 years by the government for OBC category candidate, therefore an OBC category candidate may apply for this job upto 31 years of age.

Relaxation of maximum 5 years for SC/ST category candidates so they may apply for this recruitment upto 33 years of age.

Relaxation of 10 years for candidates of PWD category means disable category candidates. This application can be filled up by using online mode of the official portal of EIL.

Application fee for this recruitment is nothing means the board has not mentioned anything regarding the application fee for this recruitment so do not worry just visit at the official website read the all necessary instructions and apply for this recruitment as soon as possible.

Selection procedure is simple that will be based on written test or interview process as per decided by the board and every single candidate will be informed of the necessary test or interview through email or message so keep checking for updates.

You can apply for this recruitment by using this link - http://recruitment.eil.co.in/
5th June 2018, 05:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Engineers India Limited Engineers recruitment for OBC candidates? Cost of application?

Age Relaxation for Engineers India Limited for OBC Candidates and Cost of application:

Of course yes, there is an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates. As you are an OBC candidate, here are the details about the relaxation applicable.

>> Upper age is relaxable for OBC candidates of 3 years.

>> Hence, age relaxation for OBC candidates - 3 years (Non Creamy Layer)

>> In order to apply for Engineers posts, maximum age must not exceed 28 years. As you belong to OBC category, you will be given 3 years age relaxation. Hence, upper age limit for OBC category candidates is 31 years.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain application fee in order to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?