7th September 2019, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation under The Comptroller and Auditor General of India Accountant recruitment for SC candidates?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a SC candidate and I want to apply for The Comptroller and Auditor General of India Accountant recruitment this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belong to SC reservation category?

9th September 2019, 01:12 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation under The Comptroller and Auditor General of India Accountant recruitment for SC candidates?

Age relaxation under The Comptroller and Auditor General of India Accountant recruitment for SC candidates is 5 years. So, your upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 32 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.cag.gov.in/.
9th September 2019, 08:00 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Age relaxation under The Comptroller and Auditor General of India Accountant recruitment for SC candidates?

Age relaxation available for The Comptroller and Auditor General of India Accountant recruitment for SC candidate:

~~ 5 years.

Maximum Age limit to apply for this recruitment is 32 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
10th September 2019, 12:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age limit to apply for The Comptroller and Auditor General of India Accountant recruitment, is 18 years. Candidates can apply till the age of 27 years.

Candidates who belong to OBC category will get age relaxation of 3 years and candidates who belong to SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 5 years respectively.
10th September 2019, 08:16 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am a SC candidate and I want to apply for The Comptroller and Auditor General of India Accountant recruitment this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belong to SC reservation category?
To be eligible for The Comptroller and Auditor General of India Accountant recruitment the candidate age should be in between 18 years to 27 years and upper age relaxation will be given to 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates/Sportsperson.

Note-> Sportsperson who belong to OBC caetgory can get 8 years relaxation and 10 years for SC/ST candidates. This concession is admissible to those Sportspersons who satisfy all other eligibility conditions relating to education
qualifications etc.

Official website -> https://cag.gov.in/
10th September 2019, 05:33 PM
IphoneX

Age relaxation under The Comptroller and Auditor General of India Accountant recruitment for SC candidates is 5 years.

Minimum age of aspirant should be 32 years.

For more enquiry visit:-- https://cag.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?