6th October 2020, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the Bureau of Indian Standards Senior Secretariat Assistant recruitment being a 30 year old candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am 30 years old and I want to apply in Bureau of Indian Standards Senior Secretariat Assistant recruitment. I would like to know if I am eligible to apply? What is eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

9th October 2020, 08:54 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the Bureau of Indian Standards Senior Secretariat Assistant recruitment being a 30 year old candidate?

If you belong to General Category then I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible for this recruitment. The detailed age criteria required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Bureau of Indian Standards

Name of the Job Position - Senior Secretariat Assistant

>> Maximum age limit for General candidates - 27 years

>> Relaxation applicable is as follows,

@ For SC/ ST candidates - 5 years
@ For OBC candidates - 3 years
@ For PwD (UR/EWS) candidates - 10 years
@ For PwD (SC/ ST) candidates - 15 years ..etc.,

>> Hence, if you belong to any of the reserved categories mentioned above then I can say that you are certainly eligible otherwise not. Please refer to 4th and 6th page of the official notification given below.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply
9th October 2020, 12:42 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the Bureau of Indian Standards Senior Secretariat Assistant recruitment being a 30 year old candidate?

The Bureau of Indian Standards Senior Secretariat Assistant recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification: Applicant should have passed Bachelor‘s Degree from a recognized University; and Qualifying Skill Test in Computer Proficiency consisting.

## Age Limit: Candidate upper age limit required required to apply for this recruitment is 27 years.

So, No you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
9th October 2020, 04:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Age limit:-

The minimum age limit is 27 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.

For more information, you can visit the official website:-
www.bis.gov.in.
9th October 2020, 05:38 PM
Thik Hai

The Bureau of Indian Standards Senior Secretariat Assistant recruitment:

** Eligibility criteria:

-->> Educational Qualification: Job seekers Must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

-->> Age Limit:

Maximum age - 27 years (relaxation for reserved category applicants).

You are not eligible to apply for this job.
9th October 2020, 08:05 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

According to the age limit requirement for senior secretariat assistant post:-

The maximum age limit is 27 years and relaxations are available for reserved categories as per government rules.
So, you are not eligible to apply for the bureau of Indian standards the senior secretary assistant recruitment being a 30 years old candidate.
9th October 2020, 09:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° NO, you are not eligible to apply for the Bureau of Indian Standards Senior Secretariat Assistant recruitment being a 30 year old candidate.

The upper age limit to apply is 17 years. However there is age relaxation of three years to OBC candidates and 5 years to to SC and ST candidates.

For more information you can visit this website-
http://bis.gov.in
9th October 2020, 11:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Being 30 years old, you are eligible for filling an application for Bureau of Indian Standards recruitment for Senior Secretariat Assistant if you do not belong to General or EWS or OBC category as the upper age limit for General/EWS category candidates is 27 years while the same in case of OBC category candidates is 30 years.

Apart from age limit for filling an application for the same recruitment, you must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognized university as well as you must hold the basic computer proficiency which includes Word processing Test, Test in Spreadsheets on MS-Excel, and Test in Powerpoint.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://bis.gov.in/index.php/recruit...admin-finance/.
10th October 2020, 12:37 PM
jeet2porwal

Maximum age limit is 27 years for general category, so if you are candidate of general category than you are not eligible to apply for the Bureau of Indian Standards Senior Secretariat Assistant recruitment being a 30 year old candidate.

For other category candidate age relaxation of 3- 5 years is given .
10th October 2020, 01:28 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for the Bureau of Indian Standards Senior Secretariat Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university and Qualifying Skill Test in Computer Proficiency consisting of:

> Word Processing Test – 2000 Key Depressions in 15 minutes.

> Test in Spread Sheets on Microsoft Excel – 15 minutes.

> Test in Power Point (Microsoft Power Point) – 15 Minutes.

Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

No, you are not eligible to apply for Bureau of Indian Standards Senior Secretariat Assistant recruitment being a 30 years old candidate. But if you belongs to reserved category candidate then you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.bis.gov.in/.
10th October 2020, 10:27 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You are eligible to apply for the Bureau of Indian Standards Senior Secretariat Assistant recruitment being a 30 year old candidate.

Candidate age should not exceed 30 years as on 10/10/2020.

For SC/ST Candidate age limit is relaxed for 5 years.
For OBC candidate age limit is relaxed for 3 years.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 10/10/2020.
11th October 2020, 12:50 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

No. You are not eligible to apply for this post.

Please find below the Age limit to apply for the Bureau of Indian Standards Senior Secretariat Assistant recruitment .

-------
Age of the candidate should be 27 years or below to get eligible for this post.

For any other information, you can check the following website.
https://bis.gov.in/
12th October 2020, 12:09 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to inform you but you are not eligible to apply for the Bureau of Indian Standards Senior Secretariat Assistant recruitment being a 30 years old candidate.

Maximum age limit to apply for Senior Secretariat Assistant recruitment in BIS are - 27 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?