1st November 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for ISM Dhanbad Junior Technician recruitment being a Diploma Chemical Engineer?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. I want to apply for Junior Technician post recruitment of ISM Dhanbad. So, am I eligible to apply for this recruitment or not?

4th November 2019, 03:45 PM
Satendra urf Sattu

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for ISM Dhanbad Junior Technician recruitment being a Diploma Chemical Engineer?

Yes, you are eligible for ISM Dhanbad Junior Technician but your diploma is in relevant Engineering discipline of 3 years duration (Minimum 55% marks) from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute.

You may visit www.9curry.com for more information.
4th November 2019, 05:06 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for ISM Dhanbad Junior Technician recruitment being a Diploma Chemical Engineer?

Eligibility to apply for ISM Dhanbad Junior Technician recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification:

Candidates should have completed Diploma in the relevant Engineering discipline of 3 years duration (minimum 55% marks) from a recognized Polytechnic

OR

B.Sc. degree (minimum 55% marks) in relevant subject from a recognized university with 2 years working experience in relevant field after Diploma/B.Sc.

OR

ITI/NCVT recognized vocational training in appropriate trade with relevant experience of 5 years after the ITI/Vocational Training Certificate.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate maximum age is 30 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this position.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
4th November 2019, 10:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your Diploma in Civil Engineering, you are eligible to apply for the IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Junior Technician (Chemical) recruitment if your overall aggregate in 3 year Diploma in Engineering degree course is at least 55%.In addition you must have knowledge of MS Office applications.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.iitism.ac.in//uploads/ne...08_notices.pdf.
4th November 2019, 11:35 PM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for ISM Dhanbad Junior Technician recruitment:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for ISM Dhanbad Junior Technician recruitment. The detailed qualification required is given below.

Name of the Organization - ISM Dhanbad

Name of the Job Position - Junior Technician

>> You must have completed Diploma in relevant engineering discipline of 3 years duration from a recognized institute. The minimum percentage required id 55% marks.

(or)

>> B>Sc course in concerned subject from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

>> And you should have 2 years working experience in concerned stream after Diploma or B.Sc.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 30 years to be eligible.

Click here for official notification

Click here for Apply Online
5th November 2019, 07:37 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) Dhanbad Junior Technician recruitment is Candidate must have passed Diploma in relevant Engineering discipline of 3 years duration (Minimum 55% marks) from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute or B.Sc. degree (Minimum 55% marks) in relevant subject # from a recognized university with 2 years working experience in relevant field after Diploma/B.Sc. OR ITI/NCVT recognized vocational training in appropriate trade # with relevant experience of 5 years after the ITI/Vocational Training Certificate. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) Dhanbad Junior Technician recruitment being a Diploma Chemical Engineer.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.iitism.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?