14th December 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for National Institute of Occupational Health Data Entry Operator recruitment being a BA(Hindi) graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for National Institute of Occupational Health recruitment of Data Entry Operator. I have done with my BA in Hindi. So, am I eligible to apply for this recruitment? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for me.

15th December 2019, 12:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for National Institute of Occupational Health Data Entry Operator recruitment being a BA(Hindi) graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for National Institute of Occupational Health Data Entry Operator recruitment being a BA in Hindi graduate. I am also giving you the educational qualification for your help.

The candidate must be graduate with knowledge of computer technology with 1 year of experience or have passed 10+2 with knowledge of computer technology and with 2 years of experience/certified Para-Taxonomist. The maximum age limit of the candidate should be 30 years. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nioh.org
15th December 2019, 12:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for National Institute of Occupational Health Data Entry Operator recruitment being a BA(Hindi) graduate?

The eligibility criteria for this recruitment is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. You can apply being a Hindi graduate. The upper age limit is 30 years.

Walk in interview date was 6th December 2019.
15th December 2019, 01:06 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for Data Entry Operators in National Institute of Occuptional Health Data Operator recruitment:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. The upper age limit is 30 years.

You must have knowledge of computer operator and an experience of 1-2 years.

The interview for this job of one post was conducted on 6th December.
15th December 2019, 03:57 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for National Institute of Occupational Health Data Entry Operator recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed graduation. Candidate should have knowledge of computer technology.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate maximum age is 30 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
16th December 2019, 03:18 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for National Institute of Occupational Health Data Entry Operator recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognised university with knowledge of computer technology. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for National Institute of Occupational Health Data Entry Operator recruitment being a BA (Hindi) graduate.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.nioh.org/.
17th December 2019, 09:19 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Data Entry Operators in National Institute of Occupational Health recruitment after completing Bachelor of Arts in Hindi.

The minimum educational qulafication required to apply for Data Entry Operators in National Institute of Occupational Health recruitment is 12th pass along with minimum 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?