9th December 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for North East Institute of Science and Technology Technical Officer recruitment being a CSE graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for North East Institute of Science and Technology recruitment of Technical Officer. I have done with my BE in CSE. So, am I eligible to apply for this recruitment? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for me.

12th December 2019, 02:19 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for North East Institute of Science and Technology Technical Officer recruitment being a CSE graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for North East Institute of Science and Technology Technical Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science with minimum 55% marks from a recognised university. Candidates upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for North East Institute of Science and Technology Technical Officer recruitment being a CSE graduate.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.rrljorhat.res.in.
12th December 2019, 08:22 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for North East Institute of Science and Technology Technical Officer recruitment being a CSE graduate?

North East Institute of Science and Technology Technical Officer recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification:

B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent with 55% marks OR MCA with 55% marks after 1st Class B.Sc.

## Age Limit:

Maximum Age Limit: 30 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this post.
12th December 2019, 09:25 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for North East Institute of Science and Technology Technical Officer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for North East Institute of Science and Technology Technical Officer recruitment is given below.

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks to be eligible.

>> MCA background candidates are also eligible.

>> As you are a Computer Science BE Graduate, I can surely say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.
12th December 2019, 11:43 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for North East Institute of Science and Technology Technical Officer recruitment being a CSE graduate.

Eligibility criteria -
Candidate must have completed their BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised University.

Maximum age limit - 30 years as on 27.12.2019
13th December 2019, 01:46 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for North East Institute of Science and Technology Technical Officer recruitment.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Technical Officers in North East Institute of Science and Technology is that you must have completed Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science with minimum 55% from a recognized university.
13th December 2019, 10:51 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for North East Institute of Science and Technology Technical Officer recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification - Candidate should have passed B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science with 55% marks from a recognized institution.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate maximum age is 30 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this position.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
13th December 2019, 03:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The essential qualification required to apply for NEIST Technical Officer recruitment:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in computer science engineering with minimum of 55% marks or MCA with 55% marks after 1st class Bachelor's degree.

>>The upper age limit is 30 years on 27th December 2019.

There are total 02 vacancies. You can apply if you meet minimum percentage requirement.
13th December 2019, 05:21 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

North East Institute of Science and Technology Technical Officer recruitment -

Educational qualification

Candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent with 55% marks OR MCA with 55% marks after 1st Class B.Sc.

Candidate upper age limit should be 30 years.

For more information log on to official website.

Last date to fill application form is 27th December 2019.
13th December 2019, 09:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Computer Science graduates with minimum of 55% marks are eligible for post of Technical officer in North East Institute of Science and Technology.

If you have above mentioned percentage of marks in bachelor's degree then you can apply for Technical officer at official website of NEIST before 27th December 2019.

The upper age limit is 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?