14th November 2016, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for SSC exam after scoring 37% marks in graduation and 52% marks in Masters in English?

Hello Sir, If I got 37% in graduation with English, Mass Communication, History and I have also completed Masters in English with 52% marks. I want to know am I eligible to apply for SSC exam with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th November 2016, 10:48 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SSC exam after scoring 37% marks in graduation and 52% marks in Masters in English?

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission, which conduct many exams. One of the most famous exams which it conduct is Combined Graduate level Exam. To apply for the same a candidate must be graduate from a valid university in any faculty. Age must not be more than 27 years, different posts have different age criteria. They don not ask for the percentage.
15th November 2016, 12:50 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SSC exam after scoring 37% marks in graduation and 52% marks in Masters in English?

Yes you are eligible for the SSC exam which you have scored in Board and graduation no problem in that.

* Age limit : 18 to 27 years.
* There are different posts are available from 10th to graduation you can apply any one in these.
* The SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination notifications reveled on yearly basis in the month of October in employment new or in some of the other newspapers of India.
* If you cleared Preliminary exams then you are eligible to main exams after that physical interview will be there.
15th November 2016, 02:03 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission and the examination is conducted by SSC every year. The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in government jobs.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum passing aggregate and age limit is 18-27 years with relaxation in age limit for different category.

So, you can appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
15th November 2016, 02:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission. SSC conducts Combined Graduate Level examination for candidates who have done bachelor's degree. The eligibility criteria for SSC CGL examination is :

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for SSC CGL examination.

>>Minimum of passing percentage of marks in bachelor's degree is required. With 37% marks in bachelor's degree, you are eligible to apply for upcoming SSC CGL examination in 2017.

The age limit for most of posts under SSC CGL is 18-27 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.
15th November 2016, 03:04 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission and same is a commission that conducts different examinations like SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, etc. for recruitment of personnel in different government offices.

Being a Master's degree holder you are eligible for both SSC CHSL ( Combined Higher Secondary Level ) and SSC CGL ( Combined Graduate Level ) examination as you satisfy the minimum educational qualification required for appearing in both of these examination as for SSC CHSL one need to be a higher secondary school level where as for SSC CGL one need to be a bachelor degree holder in any discipline with any percentage of marks.

Apart from the educational qualification for appearing in these examinations you must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 18 years to 27 years. Further age relaxation is applicable in both of these examinations.

For more details regarding these examinations you can log on to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
15th November 2016, 04:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission and it is the examination conducting body conducts entrance examination for recruitment in jobs in various department.

The eligibility to appear for examination is different for different examination. But for CGL ( most common entrance ) examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 18-27 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

Candidates with minimum passing aggregate in bachelor degree can appear for examination. So, you can appear for examination.

For syllabus and other information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
15th November 2016, 05:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The full form of SSC is Staff Selection Commission. After graduation, you can apply for one examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission called Combined Graduate Level examination. The academic qualification required for this examination is graduation from a recognized university. You are eligible to apply for SSC CGL examination after scoring 37% marks in graduation.

The age limit for SSC CGL exam is 18-27 years. The important dates for online application of SSC CGL examination for 2016 is over. You will have to wait for notification of SSC CGL 2017 examination.
15th November 2016, 09:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

You are certainly eligible to apply for SSC Examination. The minimum qualification required for SSC Examination is "Bachelor Degree" from a recognized institute or a board. There is no certain percentage criteria required in order to be eligible for SSC related examinations. Since there is no certain percentage criteria, I am sure you are eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission based Examinations. There are many examinations you can apply after Graduation.
15th November 2016, 10:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

SSC means Staff Selection Commission. The eligibility criteria for Combined Graduate Level exam:

Bachelor's degree is minimum qualification required to apply for this examination.

You have done bachelor's degree with 37% marks, you can apply for SSC CGL exam that will be conducted in 2017.

Official website of SSC is http://www.ssc.nic.in.
15th November 2016, 11:09 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Government job entrance examinations do not require any specific percentage of marks. If you have obtained passing percentage of marks, you are eligible for entrance examination.

You can apply for SSC Combined graduate level examination with 37 % marks in bachelor's degree.
15th November 2016, 11:24 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Being a Master's degree holder you are eligible appear in both SSC CHSL examination and SSC CGL examination on the educational requirement ground beause :-

i) for SSC CHSL, the minimum educational qualification required is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline or any degree equivalent to same from a recognized institute.

ii) for SSC CGL, the minimum educational qualification required is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Marks in the same does not matters if your cleared all your papers.

Apart from educational qualification, you need to be an Indian Citizen with your age lying within 18 years to 27 years. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more details and updates regarding the same examination you can log on to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
15th November 2016, 11:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, If I got 37% in graduation with English, Mass Communication, History and I have also completed Masters in English with 52% marks. I want to know am I eligible to apply for SSC exam with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for SSC exam.

The West Bengal School Service Commission (West Bengal SSC) is conducted for recruiting the teachers of higher secondary school.

Those who have completed bachelor degree from a recognized University are eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission exam. B.Ed degree is essential for this post. Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
15th November 2016, 11:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You don't need to worry about the percentage criteria that is required for SSC based Examination. There is no certain percentage criteria required to be eligible. The minimum qualification required is "Graduation" from a recognized university in any stream or discipline.

>> Percentage Criteria - There is no limit

>> Qualification - Graduation Pass or 12th Class pass is required

As there is no percentage criteria you no need to worry about the eligibility criteria.
20th June 2019, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply ssc exam after scoring 43%mark in English subject. Please sir answer as soon as possible
3rd May 2020, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply fpr SSC CGL exam after scoring 50% percent in class 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?