14th November 2016, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railway after completing BE Civil Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BE Civil Engineering and now I want to apply for Loco Pilot post in the Indian Railway. I want to know am I eligible to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railway after completing BE Civil Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Indian Railway Loco Pilot job after completing ITI? Can I become a Loco Pilot with a weak eyesight?
  2. Can a B.Tech with Civil branch eligible for Loco Pilot job? Which type of job is available in Indian Railway?
  3. Can I become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th with Science stream?
  4. Am i eligible for Indian Railway Loco Pilot post being a 10+2 passed student?
  5. Am I eligible to become loco pilot after completion of diploma in information technology? -- [New]
  6. Can I apply for Loco Pilot post after completing Civil Engineering?
  7. How can I become a Loco Pilot after completing SSLC from Brllary?
  8. Diploma in Automobile engineering is eligible to get Assistant Loco Pilot or Loco Pilot job?
  9. Jobs in railways department after completing mechanical engineering
  10. How can I become a Railway Loco Pilot? Which exam I have to write?
  11. Can a handicapped with leg eligible to be a Loco Pilot in Indian Railway? Other job opportunities in Railway for me?
  12. How many exam do I have to qualify for becoming a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railway?
  13. What should I do to become a Loco Pilot or to get a Railway job?
  14. When an Assistant Loco Pilot be promoted to Loco Pilot of Superfast, Luxury and Good train?
  15. Am I eligible for the post of assistant loco Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to become a RRB Loco Pilot after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  18. What do to next after BE in EEE to become a Loco Pilot?
15th November 2016, 09:29 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railway after completing BE Civil Engineering?

To get job as Loco Pilot post in Indian Railway.The minimum qualification should be 10th pass in recognized schools.

* And after that in ITI any specific trade course for the particular Loco Pilot Job.
* After that you are eligible to apply this post.

So after completion of your education do this course and you are eligible for the Loco Pilot.

* Age Limit : It should be minimum 18 Years and maximum 30 years.
* Highest standard of medical fitness in medical test,this medical standards should be maintain through out your start and end of the career.
15th November 2016, 07:35 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railway after completing BE Civil Engineering?

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railway after completing BE Civil Engineering

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** 10th class or ITI in any stream

** Age Limit : 18 to 30 Years
27th May 2021, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir.iam RAVINDRA studying b tech CIVIL engineering...MY AIM AND DREAM IS TO BECOME ALP...am i eligile for this sir...please reply as soon as possible...thank you sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?