17th April 2015, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Central Government job with 83% marks scored in B.Sc Maths?

Sir/Mam,
I 'm HEERA.I 'm now pursuing my BSc in the department of maths,final semester with 83.4%. Can I get job in central government via exams or any suitable way,if so then what are the exams and when they will be?
Eagerly longing for your reply.
thanking you,

Faithfully, 06/01/2015,
Heera. salem,TN.

17th April 2015, 11:03 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Central Government job with 83% marks scored in B.Sc Maths?

Yes, you can apply for central government jobs, if you have completed your graduation with 83% of marks. There are many central government departments, which are offering job opportunities for the candidates, who have completed their graduation. The central government departments will release notifications, when they have job vacancies, you can find the notification details in Newspapers and in their official websites. Most of the central governments are filled through UPSC exam. So, try to visit its official website to apply for central government jobs.
www.upsc.gov.in/

Following are some of the top central government organisations, at which you can appliy for jobs.
->BSNL
->NTPC
->DRDO
->BHEL
->ECIL
->ISRO
17th April 2015, 11:51 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Central Government job with 83% marks scored in B.Sc Maths?

You can get government job after completion of your graduation because there are so many exams conducted by various departments of government you can apply for after graduation because of being a minimum eligibility criteria :

There are some other jobs which you may apply on the basis of your class 12th qualification and get a government job after preparation and qualifying all the stages required.

01. Indian Postal Office Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant Examination : Class 12th should be passed by the candidate from a recognized board and age must be between 18-30 years.

Selection procedure of PASA posts is - Written examination of 100 marks consist of four subjects then qualifying in computer typing/ skill test.

02. Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination by SSC : Only 12th passed qualification is required and age should not be less than 18 years and more than 27 years.

Selection procedure is - Written examination of 200 marks consist of 04 subjects then qualifying in computer typing/ skill test is compulsory then only candidate will get the job.

03. Lower Division Clerks recruitment in Navy/ Defense Service and other departments of the government

If you complete your bachelor's degree then you will be eligible to apply for various following government jobs :

SSC combined graduate level examination 2015 : Candidates can apply for various C and B grade posts in government of India departments.

SSC Sub Inspector and ASI jobs in Delhi Police/ ITBP/ CISF and CRPF on graduation basis.

Qualifying in written examination both Tier I and Tier II then physical and medical test and interview is compulsory then only candidate gets the job.

IBPS Probationary Officer and Clerks recruitment in various nationalized banks : Only graduates can apply for these posts and age of the candidate should be between 20-28 years for clerks and 20-30 years for PO post.

Indian Railways ASM/ Clerk/ Ticket collector and other jobs on 12th and graduation basis.

Insurance sector : LIC/ UIICL/ NIACL/ NICL/ Oriental Insurance Company AAO and Assistants recruitment after graduation and 12th qualification.

First of all you should focus on graduation and also get admission in any coaching and start preparation with your graduation and if can not go to the coaching then learn yourself by getting some good books listed below and if you prepare from now then definitely you can get the job after completion of your graduation easily.

Kiran Publication - Reasoning Ability
Lucent Publication - Objective Mathematics
English Language by SP Bakshi and SC Gupta
General Knowledge by Lucent and unique publishers
Current Affairs by Arihant Publication
Computer Knowledge by Speedy Publication
17th April 2015, 06:00 PM
qualityinfo

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to get Central Government job with 83% marks scored in B.Sc Maths?

Dear Heera,

You have a good percentage of marks in your graduation,You are eligible for maximum government jobs,

Generally government jobs selection procedure contains ::
  • Written Exam
  • Interview

Before applying for jobs,You should read notification between lines and apply for jobs.

Finally you have to remember ,You have to know syllabus of the government exams,learn each and every topic and practice those topics,take more number of mock tests and mock interviews.

Thanking you...
17th April 2015, 06:19 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Q : Am I eligible to get Central Government job with 83% marks scored in B.Sc Maths?

Yes, you are eligible to get Central Government job with 83% marks scored in B.Sc Maths.

You can apply for following entrance exams :
  • Civil Service Exam for the post of IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS and other government department
  • SSC CGL for post of officer in different government departments
  • IBPS exam for the post of PO in banking sector.
  • State PSCs for different departments under state government.

Be in touch with employment news paper to get latest notification about these exams.

Currently vacancies in SBI PO are there, you can apply for SBI PO on before 5th April, 2015.
17th April 2015, 09:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes dear actually you have a good score in your graduation. And Almost all the central government jobs don't ask about the Percentage while filling the application form. So any candidate can equally apply for Central Government Jobs.

List of Central government jobs after completion of Graduation :

1. Indian Railways

a. RRB Exam

2. Staff Selection Service Examination

a. Combined Graduate Level Examination

b. CHSL

c. Multi Tasking

3. Postal Department Exams

a. Postal Assistant /Sorting Assistant

b. Multi Tasking

4. Civil's Examination

5. Defense Sector Jobs

a. CDS (Combined Defense Services )

b. AFCAT Examination

6. Bank Exams

a. SBI and

b. IBPS

7. Indian Forest Service Examination

8. SARC (Special Class Railway Apprentice ).
18th April 2015, 12:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I 'm HEERA.I 'm now pursuing my BSc in the department of maths,final semester with 83.4%. Can I get job in central government via exams or any suitable way,if so then what are the exams and when they will be?
Eagerly longing for your reply.
thanking you,

Faithfully, 06/01/2015,
Heera. salem,TN.
Yes, of course you are eligible for both the Central and State Government job after completing Graduation with mathematics subject. You need to appear and qualify in the Written Exam and Interview in order to get every year. There are so many Government requirement exam conducted Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every year. Being B.Sc Mathematics students you can appear in UPSC and SSC exam.

Government Job Through UPSC:

- Indian Police Service (IPS)
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
- Indian Forest Service (IFS)
- Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination etc.

Official website - www.upsc.gov.in/

Government Job through SSC:

- Tax Assistant,
- Statistical Investigator,
- Grade III & Compiler Exam,
- Combined Higher Secondary and
- Combined Graduate Level Exam etc.

Official website - ssc.nic.in/
24th April 2015, 01:36 PM
Ashwakh

You can apply for many Central Government jobs as well as Entrance exams after completion of your Degree.

~ Civil services exam:-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. To apply for the exam ,the candidate shouldhave completed graduation from a recognised university
2. Age shouldbe in between 21-30 years , for General category candidates
3. Age shouldbe in between 21-33 years , for OBC category candidates
4. Age shouldbe in between 21-35 years , for SC , ST category candidates
5. The candidate shouldbe a citizen of India.

~ AFCAT exam:-
~~~~~~~~~~

You can apply for the Airforce common admission test to join in airforce

The exam includes 3 branches like ,

1) technical branch
2) flying branch
3) ground duty branch

-> to join in flying brnach , age shouldbe in between 19-23 years
-> to join in ground duty branch , age shouldbe in between 20-23 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?