20th November 2021, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a seat in government college for M.Com?

Sir or mamn I m from very poor family.. My marks in all 4 semester of b.com exams is minimum 60% .. Now I m studying 6th sem of b.com. And waiting for the result of my 5th sem exams.. I like to join in govt college.. My preference for my m.com is govt first grade college Ramanagara.. Karnataka.. Please tell me am I eligible or not...
Thank you

21st November 2021, 01:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a seat in government college for M.Com?

Eligibility Criteria for admission in Government college at Karnataka:-

Candidates who have passed an undergraduate degree (BCom/BBM/BBA) With 50% aggregate marks from any recognised by UGC /AIU are eligible to apply.

Students appearing for their final degree examinations in March-May of the year of admission are also eligible to apply(Applicants who are in the final year of their studies should have secured 50% Or above aggregate in all the semesters / Years of Undergraduate Examination conducted so far).

According to eligibility criteria, you are eligible to get admission in government college.
21st November 2021, 04:54 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a seat in government college for M.Com?

Yes, minimum marks required for MCom in BCom is 50% or more ,so you are eligible for this course.MCom course is a duration of 2 years.Its a post graduate degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?