21st February 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?

I have completed my degree with Bsc(Mathis, statistics, computers) with 73 percentage and MBA finance and Hr specialization with 70 percentage from SVU and qualified APSET in management. Can I eligible for government junior college lecturer jobs? If yes what are the subjects can I apply for? And clarify me the difference between government junior college lecturer and degree college lecturer jobs and qualifications. Please reply me
Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Junior Lecturer post in any government college if completed MBA and qualified in APSET?
  2. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of Lecture in Arts college?
  4. Am i eligible for lecturer job in government degree college after scoring 47% in 12th, 58% in graduation and 55% in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  5. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  6. What should I do after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
  7. After completion of my graduation in B.Com what can be done?
  8. Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biomedical Science? What kind of jobs will I get after my MBA?
  9. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a job as a lecture in MBA colleges after completing MBA HR as distance education from IGNOU
  11. Am i eligible for government degree after completing MBA(HR)
  12. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  13. How to get government jobs after completing MBA in HR from recognized university
  14. Am I eligible for the post of Junior Executive(ATC) after completing BCA after BSc with Maths?
  15. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
  16. Am i eligible for government degree college lecturer after completing MBA HR
  17. How to prepare for mpsc UPSC examination? I'm doing BFM 1st year
  18. For which government jobs am I eligible to apply after finishing BSc Industrial Electronics and MBA HRD through correspondence?
15th June 2015, 10:01 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?

Yes,you are eligible for Government junior college lecture job .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for junior college lecture job are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed B.Ed. degree from a recognized university .

-The candidate must have passed Post Graduation degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university .

-The candidate must have attained the of 28 years for making application for the post .

-The candidate has to qualify in the NET exam conducted by the UGC (University Grants Commission).

The exam is taken for the subjects

- Physics – 45 questions

- Chemistry – 45 questions

- Botany – 45 questions

- Zoology – 45 questions
6th July 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?

I have completed my degree with B.COM(computers) with 73 percentage and MBA finance and MARKETINIG with 78 percentage.Can I eligible for government junior college lecturer jobs? If yes what are the subjects can I apply for? And clarify me the difference between government junior college lecturer and degree college lecturer jobs and qualifications. Please reply me
Thanking you.
3rd February 2017, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc computers(maths physics computer) and doing pg in MSc material science and nanotechnology .I am eligible for junior college lecturer sir please tell me sir and open pg is eligible for jl sir
please send me details my email sir,
my email is ;[email protected]
4th July 2018, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in B.sc(PME) with 70% and MBA in finance and marketing with 70% am eligible to take NET/SET is it possible to become lecturer??
12th June 2022, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for junior lecture b. Com with MBA
1st August 2022, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in b. Com (general) and post graduation in MBA finance and Hr. Is am I eligible to become a junior lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?