24th September 2016, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for JMFC after getting failed in 2nd and 3rd years with ATKT?

Sir, please tell me . I have a question that I failed in 2nd and 3rd year with ATKT. So am I eligible for JMFC? Please tell us. It is the biggest question before us. Most of the students want to give JMFC but confused because of this issue.

25th September 2016, 12:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JMFC after getting failed in 2nd and 3rd years with ATKT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, please tell me . I have a question that I failed in 2nd and 3rd year with ATKT. So am I eligible for JMFC? Please tell us. It is the biggest question before us. Most of the students want to give JMFC but confused because of this issue.
If you fulfill below given criteria, then you are eligible for JMFC exam.

JMFC stands for JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE FIRST TRACK COURT.

Those candidates who have completed LLB course from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for JMFC exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 35 years.
25th December 2019, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for JMFC after getting failed in 2nd and 3rd years with ATKT?

I have a atkt in 3yr in Llb so I give exam for jmfc
6th January 2020, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I have backlog in first year,but not year drop,i will complete my llb in 2020. Does due to backlog i will not be eligible to apply for JMFC?
19th December 2021, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Many students want to give jmfc exam.....but there is some problem are there.related with A.T.K.T or fail subject etc,....due to this reasons those students who wants to give exam they are not eligible for that.....if this criteria will be change then the many students are rich to goal..... please it's a request to help out students %uD83D%uDE4F
6th February 2022, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a BLS/LLB student and I have ATKT in 2nd year of BLS and till now I have cleared all my LLB papers in first attempt am I still eligible to give jmfc exam direct after i complete my 5th year
30th April 2022, 08:53 PM
HansAnkhiya

In India, each state has their own Judicial Services Exam with all of them having their own eligibility criteria with regards to their age, language, citizenship etc. The High Courts or the Public Service Commission of that states are typically given the responsibility to appoint judicial officers.

We have 25 High Courts in India. The Gauhati High Court is the High Court of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh. The Gauhati High Court takes care of appointment, selection and training of all these states. Furthermore, the other High Court which works under this mechanism is the Bombay High Court at Goa which takes care of appointment of judicial officers in the state. Punjab and Haryana has a single High Court in Chandigarh as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?