30th May 2021, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for state government jobs at the age of 38 if already working with central government?

I sambit mohanta, working with central government. I Am 38 years old and now I want to apply state government job's. Am I eligible for state government job's?

31st May 2021, 09:28 AM
My true support

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for state government jobs at the age of 38 if already working with central government?

Yes, you are eligible for State Government jobs at the age if already
Working with Central Government but you must know the criteria and time period to attend the particular job you are doing otherwise you can apply as there is no restriction on doing both job togather.
31st May 2021, 12:53 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Am I eligible for state government jobs at the age of 38 if already working with central government?

Yes you are eligible for state government jobs at the age of 38 years if working with central government. There are many jobs in which a candidate can get admission at the age of 40 - 45 years as well.
31st May 2021, 08:07 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for state government jobs at the age of 38 if already working with central government?

Yes you are eligible for state government jobs at the age of 38 if already working with central government.

The candidate must hold graduation from any recognized university.
1st June 2021, 08:52 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ No, you are not eligible for a state government job at the age of 38 years. Because the maximum age criteria for General categories in all jobs is between 30-32 years. Age relaxation is applicable only for reserved candidates. So you can't.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?