18th February 2019, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Application procedure and fee of Banaras Hindu University Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the application fee for the post of Assistant Civil Engineer in Banaras Hindu University recruitment. I would also like to know about the application procedure like how to apply. Thank you!

23rd February 2019, 07:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure and fee of Banaras Hindu University Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment?

Application Procedure and Fee of Banaras Hindu University Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment:

The detailed application procedure and fee of Banaras Hindu University Assistant Engineer (Civil) recruitment is given below,

Name of the College/ Organization - Banaras Hindu University

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Engineer (Civil)

Application Fee:-

@ For OBC or General Category candidates - Rs.500/-
@ For SC/ ST and Persons with Disabilities - No Fee

I am very sorry to say that you are not allowed to apply for this recruitment as the last date for receipt of applications is 16th February, 2019. Still you can go through the below mentioned links for getting more detailed information of this recruitment.

Click here for More Detailed Information

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?