3rd April 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Benefits allotted to Lab Technician in ESIC Karnataka?

Hi everyone, I am already working in a private firm as a Lab Technician. Now, I am thinking to apply for ESIC Karnataka Lab Technician recruitment. I want to know what benefits I get there? Kindly advise me. Waiting for your response!

19th April 2019, 07:30 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits allotted to Lab Technician in ESIC Karnataka?

First of all you should understand that ESIC (Employees state insurance corporation) Karnataka is government organisation. So you will get every type of benefits which a government employee gets like 6th pay commission, 7th pay commission etc.

You will get every type of day offs from the office which are declared as holidays
by the government whereas in private firm it is no guarantee that you will get off from work on every government mentioned holiday or not.

If you are getting the chance to get in ESIC Karnataka then without thinking get into it because whatever benefit you will be getting in ESIC, those benefits will surely be more awesome then your current private firm.

The main important benefit which you will be getting for lifetime being an ESIC employee is that you will get monthly pension after your retirement as ESIC is a government organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?