2nd June 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Best TNPSC coaching centers in Chennai

Hi, I need to know the best TNPSC coaching centres in Chennai. When I googled united academy came on top list. But I m confused to blindly believe google. Please help me out in choosing the best coaching centre. I have another option Eva Stalin. Is it the good one? Thanks in advance

3rd June 2016, 12:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best TNPSC coaching centers in Chennai

Best TNPSC Coaching Centers in Chennai:

Yes, as you said United Academy is a best institute for TNPSC Coaching in Chennai. As far as my knowledge is concerned, I would suggest you to go with "United Academy" as it has very good reviews about coaching. The other best coaching institute after United Academy is "Smart Leader IAS". Here are the contact details of the best TNPSC Coaching centers in Chennai.

>> United Academy -- Best and Recommended Institute

Click here for Contact Details

http://unitedacademy.in/

>> Smart Leader IAS

Click here for Contact Details

Click here for More Details
3rd June 2016, 10:25 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Best TNPSC coaching centers in Chennai

-TNPSC exams are nothing to do with Coaching centres it actually do with the efforts and hard work you put into it.
-Many coaching centres are available in Chennai ( not in ranking order)
Eva Stalin IAS Academy
Shankar Institute
Radian IAS Academy
Success IAS institute
Manithaneyam Institute
Take any of the centre but you have put effort institute can only guide in a right way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?