31st May 2019, 06:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Yoga Instructor recruitment being a Diploma Yoga holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done Diploma in Yoga program. I want to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment of this year for the post of Yoga Instructor. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

1st June 2019, 06:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Yoga Instructor recruitment being a Diploma Yoga holder?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree with diploma in Yoga from a recognized institute, are eligible to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Yoga Instructor recruitment.

Hence, if you have the above mentioned qualification, then you will be eligible for the recruitment.
1st June 2019, 07:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Yoga Instructor recruitment being a Diploma Yoga holder?

Eligibility criteria to apply for AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) Jodhpur Yoga Instructor recruitment is Candidate must have passed 10+2/Diploma/Degree/ B.Tech/ Bachelor degree holders in relevant discipline from a recognized university. Candidate maximum age limit to apply for this recruitment is 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) Jodhpur Yoga Instructor recruitment being a Diploma Yoga holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/.
1st June 2019, 08:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Yoga Instructor recruitment being a Diploma Yoga holder. To be eligible to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Yoga Instructor recruitment, you should have passed graduate degree from a recognized university with Diploma in Yoga from a recognized Institution or Graduate in Yoga Sciences from a recognized college/ university. Since, you have not pursued graduate degree course, you are not eligible to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Yoga Instructor recruitment.
2nd June 2019, 12:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible for applying for AIIMS Jodhapur Yoga Instructor Recruitment. The detailed information is given below,

Name of the Organization - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur

Name of the Job Position - Yoga Instructor

Qualification Required:

>> You should have done Graduation from a recognized university with Diploma in Yoga
Or
>> Graduation in Yoga Sciences
Or
>> 5 years experience of teaching and training of yoga to be eligible.

>> As you have completed Diploma in Yoga, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification
2nd June 2019, 01:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done Diploma in Yoga program. I want to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment of this year for the post of Yoga Instructor. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Yes, you can apply to the Yoga Instructor recruitment in AIIMS Jodhpur after completion of Diploma in Yoga provided you should have passed a Graduation degree or 5 years experience as a Yoga Teacher and Trainer in a recognized institution.
Your age should be less than 35 years for the eligibility to apply for the Yoga Instructor recruitment in AIIMS Jodhpur. There is only one Yoga Instructor vacancy available in AIIMS Jodhpur.
2nd June 2019, 03:01 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

AIIMS Jodhpur Yoga Instructor recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification: Candidate should posses 12th Class, Diploma, Degree (Relevant Disciplines), PG from a recognized board.

Age limit: 21 to 35 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
2nd June 2019, 10:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Being a Diploma Yoga holder, you are eligible to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Yoga Instructor recruitment. But you have to fullfill the other eligibility criteria as given below;

You should be a Graduate with Diploma in Yoga from a recognized University or Graduate in Yoga Sciences from a recognized University.
And
You must have 5 years experience of teaching and training of Yoga in a recognized Institution.

You should be between 21 - 35 years of age.

For details;
https://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/TCS/...osts-25319.pdf
3rd June 2019, 12:01 AM
Incredible Chinnu

No you can't apply for yoga instructor in AIIMS Jodhpur. The reason being only graduation completed candidates can apply for yoga instructor recruitment.

For more details regarding yoga instructor you just follow the below eligibility criteria.

1.You must have completed graduation with diploma in yoga from the recognized university or board.

2.or else you must have completed graduation in any yoga discipline are also eligible.

3.Age should be in between these limits.

Minimum age is 22 years

Maximum age is 35 years

Age relaxation will be as per government standard norms.

4.should have a experience in teaching or training in yoga from the recognized institute .
3rd June 2019, 01:40 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

I am giving the eligibility criteria to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Yoga Instructor recruitment .

Educational Qualification :-
------------------------------
You must have completed Graduation Degree with diploma in Yoga from any
recognized Institution of Government.

or

You must have passed Graduation in Yoga Sciences from any recognized University.

Work Experience :-
-----------------------
You should have five years of experience in teaching and training of yoga from any recognized Institution.

If you have experience of Yoga in Orthopedics then you will get more preference for this post.

Age Limit :-
--------------
Your age should be between 21 years to 35 years to get eligible for this post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?