22nd September 2020, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment being a BE Electrical Engineer?

Hi Sir/Mam, I have done a BE in Electrical Engineering course. I want to apply for AIIMS Rishikesh recruitment for Assistant Electrical Engineer. Kindly let me know if I can apply for this recruitment or not? Please let me know about this asap.

25th September 2020, 01:44 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment being a BE Electrical Engineer?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) Rishikesh Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Civil/ Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University with 5 years’ experience. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) Rishikesh Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment 2020 being a BE Electrical Engineer.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in/.
25th September 2020, 05:33 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment being a BE Electrical Engineer?

Yes, you Can apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment being a BE Electrical Engineer.

According to eligibility criteria, candidate must be graduate in electrical engineering from a recognised University / institute to 5 years experience in design and engineering of civil projects, preferably in a hospital environment.
When candidates age should not be more than 35 years.
25th September 2020, 05:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply.

Eligibility:-

BE / BTech in civil engineering / electrical engineering / mechanical engineering for diploma in civil engineering/ electrical engineering / mechanical engineering or ITI diploma in refrigeration and air conditioning.
25th September 2020, 10:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No. If you don't have 5 years of work experience in the concerned field then I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. The detailed eligibility criteria required is given below,

Name of the Organization - AIIMS Rishikesh

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Engineer (Electrical)

>> You must have completed Graduation in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university or institute with 5 years of experience in Design and Engineering of the Civil Projects and preferably in a Hospital Environment.

>> Please refer to 1st page for more detailed information of the criteria for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification
25th September 2020, 11:15 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

AIIMS Rishikesh Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment 2020:

## Eligibility criteria:

** Educational Qualification:

Contender should have passed Graduate in Civil/ Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 2 years’ experience OR Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 5 years’ experience.

** Age Limit:

Maximum Age: 35 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this job.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
26th September 2020, 01:09 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Candidate must have minimum 5 year if working experience in relevant field with BTech in Electrical to eligible for Assistant Electrical Engineering recruitment.

Candidate should not exceed 35 years.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 17/10/2020.

For more details you can visit official website given below.
www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
26th September 2020, 07:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a Graduate in Electrical Engineering, you are eligible to apply for AIIMS Rishikesh recruitment for Assistant Engineer (Electrical) as far as the educational requirement for the same is concerned.

But, in addition to educational qualification, you need to hold the work experience of at least 5 years in design and engineering of civil projects, preferably in a Hospital
environment.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://aiimsrishikesh.edu.in/aiims/job.php.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?