28th January 2019, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ALIMCO Audiologist recruitment being a BASLP holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BASLP program. I want to apply for ALIMCO recruitment of this year for the post of Audiologist. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

7th February 2019, 08:42 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ALIMCO Audiologist recruitment being a BASLP holder?

Yes, you can apply for ALIMCO Audiologist recruitment being a BASLP Holder. Candidates who have passed Bachelor in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology from a government recognised college, university are eligible to apply for ALIMCO Audiologist recruitment. So, being a BASLP holder, you are eligible to apply for ALIMCO Audiologist recruitment.
7th February 2019, 09:29 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ALIMCO Audiologist recruitment being a BASLP holder?

To be eligible to apply for ALIMCO Audiologist recruitment, you should have passed Bachelor’s degree course in Audio and Speech Language Pathology from a recognised college/ university. The maximum age limit to apply for ALIMCO Audiologist recruitment is 34 years. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed BASLP course, so, you are eligible to apply for ALIMCO Audiologist recruitment.
7th February 2019, 01:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for ALIMCO (Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India)Audiologist recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology from a recognized university. Candidate maximum age limit is 34 years. Upper age Relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for ALIMCO (Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India) Audiologist recruitment being a BASLP (Bachelor in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology) holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.alimco.in.
7th February 2019, 06:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are definitely eligible to apply for ALIMCO Audiologist recruitment being a BASLP (Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology) holder. The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for ALIMCO Audiologist recruitment is a Bachelor degree in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology from any recognized university. Candidate who have a Master's Degree in Audiology & Speech language Pathology will be given preference for ALIMCO Audiologist recruitment. You should not exceed 34 years of age as on 1st January 2019 to be eligible to apply for same recruitment.

For detailed information you should visit the below mentioned website notification link.
http://www.alimco.in/WriteReadData/R...ONTRACT001.pdf
7th February 2019, 11:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment. The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Audiologist in ALIMCO is given below,

Name of the Organization - Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO)

Name of the Job Position - Audiologist

>> You must have done Bachelor in Audiology and Speech language pathology course.

>> Candidates having Master's Degree in Audiology and Speech language pathology will be given preference.

>> As you are a BASLP holder, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
8th February 2019, 05:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for ALIMCO Audiologist recruitment, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in Audiology & Speech language Pathology from a recognized college/university. Candidate having master's degree in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology are also eligible. For more details, you can visit the file attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ALIMCO Audiologist recruitment.pdf(165.7 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?