8th December 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment being a Mechanical graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BE in Mechanical Engineering course. I want to apply in Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment. I am interested to join through Andhra Pradesh PSC as an Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

12th December 2018, 08:01 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment being a Mechanical graduate?

Yes, you can apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment being a Mechanical graduate. Candidates who have passed Degree in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering from a recognised university or Diploma in Automobile Engineering from a recognised institute and having Valid Motor Driving License can apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment.
12th December 2018, 11:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment being a Mechanical graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my BE in Mechanical Engineering course. I want to apply in Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment. I am interested to join through Andhra Pradesh PSC as an Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

Yes, you can apply to the Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment being a mechanical graduate. Apart from educational qualification, you must hold a Motor Driving License and have experience in driving vehicles for a period of at least 3 years and should hold a Heavy Transport vehicle endorsement for applying to the Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment. Your age should be between 21 to 34 years for applying to the Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment.
12th December 2018, 01:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Motor recruitment Motor Vehicle inspector is:

1. Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. The age limit for Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Motor recruitment is 21-34 years.

The last date to apply for recruitment is 2nd January 2019.
12th December 2018, 09:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

The basic eligibility criteria required is given below and once you meet the below criteria then I am sure that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.

Name of the Organization - Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector

>> You should have done Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering from a recognized university. (or) You must have hold Diploma in Automobile Engineering issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training.

>> And you must have hold a motor driving license and should have experience in driving motor vehicles for a period of not less than 3 years and must possess heavy transport vehicle endorsement.

>> Provided that persons with 3 years experience in driving motor vehicles are not available & Persons with 2 years experience in driving motor vehicles may be appointed.

Hence, besides meeting the criteria you must have driving license and the criteria that is given above in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?