4th July 2020, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Assam Police Assistant Excise Inspector recruitment with a BA Degree?

Hello friends, I have completed a BA Degree course. I want to apply for Assam Police Assistant Excise Inspector recruitment. Can I apply for this recruitment? I have searched alot but unable to find out about it. Please help me to know.

5th July 2020, 03:31 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Assam Police Assistant Excise Inspector recruitment with a BA Degree?

Being a graduate (i.e; BA degree holder) candidate, you are certainly eligible to apply for Assam Police recruitment for Assistant Excise Inspector as far as the educational requirement for the same recruitment is concerned which is just a higher secondary school degree course from a recognised board of education.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://slprbassam.in./.

5th July 2020, 06:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Assam Police Assistant Excise Inspector recruitment with a BA Degree?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Assam police assistant excise inspector recruitment with a BA Degree.
Because according to eligibility criteria minimum educational qualification required is a higher secondary passed from any recognised board or council.

5th July 2020, 07:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Yes, you can apply for Assam police assistant excise inspector recruitment with a BA degree.

°°°The minimum education required for Assam Police Excise Inspector is Higher Secondary passed from any recognised board.

5th July 2020, 07:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Assam Police Assistant Excise Inspector recruitment with a BA Degree because minimum qualification for this post is higher secondary.

5th July 2020, 07:44 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Assam Police Assistant Excise Inspector recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognised board. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 38 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, Yes you are eligible to apply for Assam Police Assistant Excise Inspector recruitment 2020 being a BA Degree.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://police.assam.gov.in/.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?