8th September 2020, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BISCOMAUN Assistant Godown Manager recruitment being a Chemistry graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BSc Chemistry Honours. I want to apply for BISCOMAUN recruitment this year for the post of Assistant Godown Manager. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

10th September 2020, 12:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BISCOMAUN Assistant Godown Manager recruitment being a Chemistry graduate?

°°° YES, definitely you can apply for BISCOMAUN Assistant Godown Manager recruitment being a Chemistry graduate. Rather you will be given reference for this post.

°°° Age should be between 21 to 40 years.
There is upper Age relaxation to reserved category students. 5 years to SC and ST and 3 years to OBC candidates.

°°° For more information you can visit this website
www.biscomaun.co.in
10th September 2020, 01:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BISCOMAUN Assistant Godown Manager recruitment being a Chemistry graduate?

Yes, you can apply for BISCOMAUN Assistant Godown Manager recruitment being a Chemistry graduate. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree preferably in Chemistry or Agriculture from a recognized university. The candidate minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should not be more than 40 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.biscomaun.co.in
10th September 2020, 02:08 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for BISCOMAUN (Bihar State Cooperative Marketing Union Limited) Assistant Godown Manager recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree from a recognised university. Preference would be given to those who are B.SC (Chemistry) or Agriculture Graduates. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.
So, yes you are eligible to apply for BISCOMAUN (Bihar State Cooperative Marketing Union Limited) Assistant Godown Manager recruitment 2020 being a Chemistry graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.biscomaun.co.in/.
10th September 2020, 03:56 PM
My true support

Yes , you can apply for BISCOMAUN Assistant Godown Manager recruitment being a chemistry graduate as per eligibility Candidate must have Bachelor's degree in any discipline and DCA Certificate. So, you need DCA certificate to apply as per eligibility of Assistant Godown Manager in BISCOMAUN.

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="http://www.biscomaun.co.in/.
10th September 2020, 05:25 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for BISCOMAUN Assistant Godown Manager recruitment 2020 is:

## Educational Qualification:

Applicant should have passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline and DCA certificate.

## Age Limit:

Minimum Age: 21 years.

Maximum Age: 40 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this job.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
10th September 2020, 05:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply:-

Educational qualification:
Candidates must have passed B.Sc, 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognised University are eligible to apply for this post.
10th September 2020, 06:56 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for BISCOMAUN Assistant Godown Manager recruitment being a Chemistry graduate . The minimum eligibility required to apply for Assistant Godown Managers in BISCOMAUN is graduation in any discipline. However, the candidates who are graduate in Chemistry or have done bachelor's in agriculture will be given preference.
10th September 2020, 08:39 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for BISCOMAUN Assistant Godown Manager recruitment being a Chemistry Graduate.

Educational qualification required to apply for this post are -
Candidate must have done their Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
Candidate also have DCA certificate from a recognised institution.
10th September 2020, 09:06 PM
jeet2porwal

Those who are B.SC (Chemistry) or Agriculture Graduates are eligible for BISCOMAUN Assistant Godown Manager recruitment.

Official website - www.biscomaun.co.in
10th September 2020, 09:47 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Exclamation Re: Can I apply for BISCOMAUN Assistant Godown Manager recruitment being a Chemistry graduate?

Yes, you can apply Assistant Godown Manager if you have a degree along
with DCA certificate

Assistant Godown Manager: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and a DCA certificate.

Age Limit: 21 to 40 years
10th September 2020, 10:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

• As per the eligibility criteria you are absolutely eligible to apply for BISCOMAUN assistant godown manager recruitment being a Chemistry graduate.
The minimum educational qualification required is bachelor's degree from a recognised University and preference is given to those who have done degree in chemistry or agriculture.
10th September 2020, 10:52 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can apply for BISCOMAUN Assistant Godown Manager recruitment being a Chemistry graduate.

Those who have done Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university/Institute are eligible.

Preference would be given to those who are B.SC (Chemistry) or Agriculture Graduates.

You can apply through given link.

https://hirings.org.in/
10th September 2020, 11:16 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility criteria to apply for BISCOMAUN Assistant Godown Manager recruitment .

1) Qualification :-
---------------------
i) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this post.
If you have completed your Graduation degree in Chemistry Hons. or Agriculture ,then you will get extra preference.

ii) You must have good knowledge in Computer operation like MS-Office.

iii) You should have DCA certificate from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this post.

2) Age Limit :-
-----------------
Age of the candidate should be between 21 years to 40 years to get eligible for this post.

If you meet all the above criteria then you are eligible to apply for this post

For more details you can visit the below link :-
http://www.biscomaun.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?