27th May 2019, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bombay High Court System Officer recruitment being a BTech holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BTech course. Now I want to apply for Bombay High Court System Officer recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

29th May 2019, 04:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bombay High Court System Officer recruitment being a BTech holder?

In order to apply for Bombay High Court System Officer recruitment, candidates should have completed their bachelor of technology/engineering in Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology/Electronic Engineering/MCA or it's equivalent from a recognized college/university. Candidates must have minimum 1 year of working experience in the relevant field. If you have any of the above qualification, then you will be eligible for the recruitment.
29th May 2019, 07:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bombay High Court System Officer recruitment being a BTech holder?

Being a BTech holder, you should fullfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for Bombay High Court System Officer recruitment;
You must have completed BTech in Computer Science / Engineering/Information Technology/Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification from any recognized university with one year experience.
And

You must possess Network Certifications.
Or
You must possess additional certifications like MCSE (Micro Soft Certified Systems Engineer) / RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) or equivalent qualification and RHEL.

You should not exceed 40 years of age as on 07/12/2019. Relaxation in maximum age limit is applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt rules.
30th May 2019, 01:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

I am giving you the detail information about the academic qualification to get eligible for the post.

You should have completed a degree of B.E. or B.Tech. in Computer Science or Engineering or Information Technology or Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification from any recognized University or Institute with one year of experience to get eligible for applying Bombay High Court System Officer recruitment .
30th May 2019, 08:10 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for Bombay High Court System Officer recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification:

B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science/ Engineering or Information Technology or Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification from recognized University with one year experience OR Must hold a Degree of B.E./ B.Tech. In Computer Science/ Engineering or Electronic Engineering or MCA or equivalent qualification from recognized University with one year experience.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?