15th October 2020, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment being a Diploma Nurse?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done Diploma in Nursing program. I want to apply for DME Assam recruitment this year for the post of Critical Care Staff Nurse. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

19th October 2020, 01:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment being a Diploma Nurse?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for DME (Directorate of Medical Education) Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Diploma, B.Sc (Nursing)/ GNM from a recognized University. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for DME (Directorate of Medical Education) Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment 2020 being a Diploma Nurse.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://dme.assam.gov.in/.
19th October 2020, 06:20 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment being a Diploma Nurse?

Education qualification requirement:-

Desirous candidates applying for the staff nurse post through DME Assam recruitment 2020 must have passed a B.Sc. nursing/ GNM nursing diploma from nursing college/ institution recognised by the Indian nursing council and with a minimum of 1 year working experience in ICU/ Critical care unit as a specified in the DME Assam notification.
Candidates must have registered with the Assam nurses, midwives and health visitors council as stated in the DME Assam notification.
19th October 2020, 09:07 PM
chin6303

Lightbulb Re: Can I apply for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment being a Diploma Nurse?

Can I apply for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment being a Diploma Nurse.

Eligibility:

Candidates holding B.Sc. Nursing/GNM Nursing Diploma from any nursing college/ institution recognized by lndian Nursing Council. The candidate must have also registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council.

Age Limit
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
19th October 2020, 10:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Besides doing Diploma in Nursing course, you are required to meet the below mentioned criteria in order to be eligible.

>> You should have done B.Sc in Nursing or GNM Nursing Diploma from a recognized nursing college or institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council.

>> Also besides your qualification, you must have minimum of 1 year working experience in ICU or Critical Care Unit.

>> And also you should have registered with Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council.

>> Hence, besides your mentioned course you should have met the above mentioned criteria also.

>> Please refer to the notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
19th October 2020, 10:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment being a Diploma Nurse:-

Educational qualification:-

The candidate should have passed BSc nursing, GNM Nursing diploma from a nursing college / institute by the Indian Nursing Council and with minimum 1 year work experience in ICU / Critical Care Unit as specified in the DME Assam notification.

Candidates must have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council as stated in the DME Assam notification.

Official Website:-
www.dme.assam.gov.in
19th October 2020, 10:59 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Yes, you can apply for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment being a Diploma Nurse.

As per the minimum eligibility criteria for this post is that the candidate should have done BSc nursing or GNM course.

Total posts are 484.

For more information you can visit this website-
assam.gov.in
19th October 2020, 11:24 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, for sure. You can apply for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment being a Diploma Nurse.

Educational qualification -
Candidate must have done their B.Sc Nursing/GNM Nursing Diploma courses from a recognised Institute/University and also registered with "Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council".
19th October 2020, 11:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

I am giving you the educational qualification which is required to apply for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment is a candidate must have passed BSc in Nursing/GNM Nursing diploma from a recognized college/institution by Indian Nursing Council and must have a minimum 1 year experience in ICU/Critical Care Unit and have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council. The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should not be more than 40 years as on 1st January 2020.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://dme.assam.gov.in
20th October 2020, 11:31 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment 2020:

## ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Applicant must have B.Sc. Nursing passed from any nursing college recognized by Indian Nursing Council and have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council.

** AGE LIMIT: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 38 years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Government Rules.

So, Yes you are eligible to apply for this position.

For detailed information, log on to https://dme.assam.gov.in/.
20th October 2020, 06:39 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your Diploma in Nursing degree course, you are eligible for filling an application for recruitment of Staff Nurse (Critical Care) under the establishment of Medical College Hospitals of the State provided you have at least 1 year of working experience in ICU/Critical Care Unit and have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the official link of DME (Directorate of Medical Education), Assam i.e; www.dme.assam.gov.in.
21st October 2020, 01:19 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment being a Diploma Nurse.

You must have Minimum 1 year working experience in ICU/Critical Care Unit.

You must have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 7/10/2020.
21st October 2020, 02:36 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility criteria to apply for DME Assam Critical Care Staff Nurse recruitment 2020.

Qualification :-
-----------------
i) You should have completed B.Sc. in Nursing or GNM Nursing diploma from any college of nursing or any Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.

ii) You must have minimum one year of experience in ICU/ Critical Care Unit.

iii) You should have registered with the Assam Nurses , Midwives and Health Visitors Council.

-------
Age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January 2020 to get eligible for the above post.

If you meet the above criteria, then you are eligible to apply for this post.

For any other information, you can check the following website.
https://dme.assam.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?