21st July 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for DMRC Jodhpur Section Officer recruitment with 54% in 12th standard?

Hello friends, I have secured 54% in 12th standard. Now, I want to apply for DMRC Jodhpur Section Officer recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

22nd July 2019, 05:18 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for DMRC Jodhpur Section Officer recruitment with 54% in 12th standard?

Yes, you can apply for the recruitment of Section Officer in DMRC Jodhpur. However, the candidates are required to be a graduate in any relevant stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university to be eligible to apply for the recruitment..

You can check the details on http://dmrcjodhpur.nic.in/Opportunities.asp.
22nd July 2019, 07:00 PM
shubham singh rocker

Default Re: Can I apply for DMRC Jodhpur Section Officer recruitment with 54% in 12th standard?

No , you can not apply for DMRC section officer recruitment with 54% in 12th standard as
it need minimum 75% of percentage.
22nd July 2019, 09:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for DMRC Jodhpur Section Officer recruitment with 54% in 12th standard. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible for the recruitment.
22nd July 2019, 10:58 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for DMRC Jodhpur Section Officer recruitment with 54% in 12th standard. The required eligibility to apply for DMRC Jodhpur Section Officer recruitment is the candidate should have passed Graduate in any discipline with 5 years experience of administration/finance and accounts work.
22nd July 2019, 11:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for DMRC Jodhpur Section Officer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for DMRC Jodhpur Section Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur

Name of the Job Position - Section Officer

>> You must have completed Graduation in any discipline with 5 years experience of Administration or finance and accounts work.

>> If you have completed just 12th Class, then I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. Maximum age should not exceed 30 years to be eligible.

Click here for more details

Click here for official notification

Click here for application form
22nd July 2019, 11:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for DMRC (Desert Medicine Research Centre) Jodhpur Section Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Graduate in any discipline with 5 years experience of administration / finance and accounts work. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 30 years.

So, No you are not eligible to apply for DMRC (Desert Medicine Research Centre) Jodhpur Section Officer recruitment with 54% in 12th standard.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.dmrcjodhpur.nic.in/.
22nd July 2019, 11:39 PM
mentorseduserv

No , the minimum percentage to apply for DMRC jodhpur section officer is 75% in 12th
standard .so , you are not eligible to apply .
22nd July 2019, 11:46 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for DMRC Jodhpur Section Officer recruitment is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant must have passed 12th/ Diploma/ DMLT/ B.Sc/ Graduate/ MD/ MS/ DNB/ MBBS from the recognized board.

~~ Age limit: Candidate maximum age is 30 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?