30th January 2021, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ECIL Junior Artisan recruitment 2021 with a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Hello friends, I have completed a Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. I want to apply for ECIL Junior Artisan recruitment. Can I apply for this recruitment? I have searched alot but unable to find out about it. Please help me to know.

31st January 2021, 02:27 AM
My true support

Default Re: Can I apply for ECIL Junior Artisan recruitment 2021 with a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Yes, you can apply for ECIL Junior Artisan recruitment 2021 with a Diploma Electrical Engineer as per eligibility criteria.

== Candidate also have 1 year of post
experience.

For more information and updates go through the official website
http://www.ecil.co.in/.
31st January 2021, 02:23 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ECIL Junior Artisan recruitment 2021 with a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for ECIL (Electronics Corporation of India Limited) Junior Artisan recruitment 2021 is Candidate must have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation. Candidate must have minimum one year post qualification inductrial experience in the field of testing & maintenance of Electronics Instruments, CCTV system, Security Gadgets, Access Control System and Physical Protection system etc. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 25 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for ECIL (Electronics Corporation of India Limited) Junior Artisan recruitment 2021 with a Diploma Electrical Engineer.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.ecil.co.in/.
31st January 2021, 03:20 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can apply for ECIL Junior Artisan recruitment 2021 being a Diploma Electrical Engineer.

Candidate must also have 1 year working experience with Diploma or ITI in relevant trade.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 3.2.2021.
31st January 2021, 04:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for ECIL Junior Artisan recruitment is as below:

>>Candidate must have passed ITI of two years in streams like Electronics, Computers, Instrumentation, Radio and TV etc.

>>In addition to academic qualification, one year testing and maintenance of Electronics, Computer equipment is necessary.

Diploma in Electrical Engineering candidates are not eligible for this recruitment.
31st January 2021, 06:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° No, you cannot apply for ECIL Junior Artisan recruitmen2021 with a Diploma Electrical Engineer.

°°° The minimum educational qualification required is graduation in electronics / electrical and electronics / electronics and communication / electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with 65% marks aggregation from recognised Institution.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.careers.ecil.co.in
2nd February 2021, 07:06 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

ECIL Junior Artisan recruitment 2021:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

** Educational Qualification:

Candidate Should have passed ITI in the Relevant trades.

** Age Criteria:

Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 25 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?