26th June 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for EPFO Social Security Assistant recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BCom Honours course. I want to apply in EPFO Social Security Assistant recruitment. I am interested to join EPFO as an Social Security Assistant. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

28th June 2019, 04:05 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for EPFO Social Security Assistant recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for EPFO Social Security Assistant recruitment being a BCom graduate.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** The candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized board.

** The age of the applicants should be in between 18 to 27 years.
28th June 2019, 04:28 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for EPFO Social Security Assistant recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization)
Social Security Assistant recruitment is Candidates must have passed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university. Candidates must have a typing speed of 5000 Key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work. Holding a Computer Training Certificate from a recognized institute is the desirable qualification. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization)
Social Security Assistant recruitment being a B.Com graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.epfindia.gov.in/.
28th June 2019, 05:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is no limitation on discipline of bachelor degree to appear for the EPFO Social Security Assistant recruitment examination.

The required eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 18-27 years with relaxation for reserved category.

So ,you can apply for the recruitment examination. The last date for the online application is 21st July 2019.
28th June 2019, 05:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for the EPFO recruitment for the post of Social Security Assistant recruitment are as below :-

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 27 years as on 21.07.2019. Further, there is provision of age relaxation for candidates from reserved category as per the norms.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university.

* You must possess a speed of at least 5000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.

So, being a B.Com degree holder, you are eligible to apply for the same recruitment as far as the educational requirement for the same recruitment is concerned but you must satisfy other requirements too for your confirmed eligibility for the same recruitment.

For more detailed information regarding the same refer to the link https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php.
28th June 2019, 07:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for EPFO Social Security Assistant recruitmet. As you are a B.Com graduate, so you are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
28th June 2019, 10:21 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for EPFO Social Security Assistant recruitment:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply.

2. The entry pay is Rs 25,000 per month.

3. The age limit is 18-27 years.

You can apply for EPFO SSA after pursuing Bachelor of Commerce.
28th June 2019, 11:31 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The qualification required for EPFO Social Security Assistant recruitment:

The minimum requirement for Social Security Assistant post is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

The age criteria is 18-27 years.

Bachelor of commerce graduate can apply for this post. You must apply before 21st July 2019.
28th June 2019, 11:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidate passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligble to appear for the EPFO Social Security Assistant recruitment examination.

Examination is conducted for the selection.

The age limit is 18-27 years. Relaxation for reserved category.

So, you can apply for the recruitment.
29th June 2019, 12:46 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes you can apply for EPFO Social Security Assistant recruitment being a Bcom graduate.

As any graduate can apply for Security Assistant recruitment .

And you must have a typing speed of 5000 depression per hour

There is a one more desirable thing is you need to have computer certificate from the recognized institute.

Age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Minimum age is 18 years

Maximum age is 27 years.
29th June 2019, 01:01 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for EPFO Social Security Assistant recruitment. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for EPFO Social Security Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - EPFO

Name of the Job Position - Social Security Assistant

>> You should possess the Degree from a recognized university or its equivalent course to be eligible. Hence, as B.Com (Honors) course is a Graduation I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> You must possess a speed of minimum 5000 key depressions per hour for data entry work. And the educational qualification certificates viz provisional or regular degree should contain the date of issue.

Click here for official notification

Click here to Apply Online
29th June 2019, 01:10 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for EPFO Social Security Assistant recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicants must have completed a Degree or equivalent from the recognized university. Applicants should possess knowledge in typing and computer field.

~~ Age limit: 18 to 27 years. Relaxation is available for reserved category candidate.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?