11th January 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment with 47% in 12th standard?

Hello everyone, I have done 12th and secured 47% marks. I want to apply in Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment. I am interested to join Government of Manipur as a Multi Tasking Staff. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

17th January 2019, 05:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment with 47% in 12th standard?

Candidates who have completed their H.S.L.C/matriculate from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the recruitment.

As you have completed 12th standard with 47% marks, so you are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
17th January 2019, 09:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment with 47% in 12th standard?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are certainly eligible to apply for this Government of Manipur, Directorate of Education. The detailed eligibility criteria is given below,

Name of the Organization - Government of Manipur, Directorate of Education

Name of the Job Position - Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)

>> You must have passed HSLC or Matriculation from a recognized institute board or institute. And must be a domicile of Manipur in order to be eligible.

>> Hence if you belong to Manipur, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for More Details

Click here for Application Form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?