18th January 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Gujarat High Court English Stenographer recruitment being a BCom graduate? Last date to apply?

Hello friends, I have done my BCom. I am interested to apply in Gujarat High Court recruitment for English Stenographer post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

23rd January 2019, 07:33 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Gujarat High Court English Stenographer recruitment being a BCom graduate? Last date to apply?

Yes, you can apply for Gujarat High Court English Stenographer recruitment being a B.Com graduate. Candidates who have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognised university with typing knowledge are eligible to apply for Gujarat High Court English Stenographer recruitment.

The last date to apply for Gujarat High Court English Stenographer recruitment is 31st December 2018.
23rd January 2019, 03:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Gujarat High Court English Stenographer recruitment being a BCom graduate? Last date to apply?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the recruitment. As you have mentioned above that you have completed your graduation in B.Com, so with this qualification, you are eligible for the recruitment. The last date to apply for 2019 recruitment had been over on 31st December 2018. So, you have to wait for the next notification to be released.

Web: http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in
23rd January 2019, 09:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Gujarat High Court English Stenographer recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is given below,

Name of the Organization - High Court of Gujarat at Sola

Name of the Job Position - Stenographer

>> You should have completed "Graduation" in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> And you should have speed in English short hand 120 word per minute. You must have basic knowledge of computer as prescribed by the government.

>> You should have sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati and Hindi Language.

@ Last date for receipt of applications - 31st December, 2018 (Till 23:59 hours)

Click here to Apply

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?