19th August 2018, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Gujarat Police Constable recruitment with BA(Hindi) Degree?

Hello everyone, I am a BA Hindi graduate. I want to apply in Gujarat Police recruitment of this year for the post of Constable. Can I apply for this post? Please let me know about this asap. Waiting for your response!

2nd September 2018, 03:31 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Gujarat Police Constable recruitment with BA(Hindi) Degree?

--> The basic eligibility criteria required for Gujarat Police Constable recruitment are as here under :-

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board of education.

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 33 years. Further, there is provision of age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

So, being a degree holder in Hindi, you are certainly eligible to apply for Gujarat Police Constable recruitment if you also satisfy the age criteria.
3rd September 2018, 11:01 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Gujarat Police Constable recruitment with BA(Hindi) Degree?

In order to apply for Gujarat Police Constable recruitment, you should have completed your 12th standard or its equivalent from a recognized board.

As you have completed Bachelor's degree in Hindi, so you are eligble to apply for the above mentioned position.
3rd September 2018, 07:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, yes you are eligible to apply for Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment. There is a certain educational qualification required in order to meet and the same is given below.

Name of the Organization - Gujarat Police

Name of the Job Position - Constable

>> Educational Qualification Required:-

@ You must have passed 12th Class or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age is 33 years. Of course, there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

Click here to Apply Online
9th September 2018, 02:58 AM
ritesh0691

Educational Qualification Required:
>>You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board of education.

>>Your age must lie within 18 years to 33 years. Further, there is provision of age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?