17th June 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Haryana SSC Junior Engineer recruitment being a BTech graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BTech. I want to apply for Junior Engineer post in Haryana SSC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not to apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

19th June 2019, 01:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Haryana SSC Junior Engineer recruitment being a BTech graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Haryana SSC Junior Engineer recruitment. Candidates who have completed their B.E/B.Tech or 3 years diploma in the mechanical/electrical/civil/horticulture engineering from a recognized Institute are eligible to apply.
19th June 2019, 04:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Haryana SSC Junior Engineer recruitment being a BTech graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Haryana SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Junior Engineer recruitment is Candidates have Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 60% Marks from a recognized university. 5% percentage relaxation available for reserved category candidate. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 42 years. Upper age relaxation available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Haryana SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Junior Engineer recruitment being a B.Tech graduate holder candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.hssc.gov.in.
19th June 2019, 06:21 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Haryana SSC Junior Engineer recruitment as you are B.Tech graduate.

Post Educational and Other Qualification

1.Junior Engineer (Civil &Electrical), CPWD :-
Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by theCentral Government or equivalent qualification

2.Junior Engineer (Civil &Electrical), Department of Posts :-
Three years Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering from an institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
19th June 2019, 08:58 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Haryana SSC Junior Engineer recruitment:

## Eligibility Criteria:

** Educational Qualification:

3 years Diploma / 4 years Engineering Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) or equivalent qualification with a minimum 55% marks for SC category candidates of Haryana domicile, 60% Marks for General and other categories.

Must have passed Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric standard.

** Age limit: Candidate minimum age 18 years and Maximum age 42 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
19th June 2019, 10:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Qualification Required to apply for Junior Engineer through Haryana SSC recruitment:

Minimum qualification required to apply for Junior Engineer through Haryana SSC recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Haryana Staff Selection Commission

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer

@ If you have completed Diploma or B.Tech/ B.E in any of the below Engineering streams in order to be eligible.
* Civil Engineering or
* Electrical Engineering or
* Mechanical Engineering

@ Minimum age required is 17 years and upper age allowed is 42 years. Of course, there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

@ Hence, if you have done B.Tech in any of the above streams then you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
19th June 2019, 10:52 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes you can apply for Haryana SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment being a B.Tech graduate.

For more details regarding the educational qualification you can go through the below details.

Educational qualifications required for Haryana SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment :

>>You should be a resident of Haryana

>>You must have completed graduation with good academic record from the recognized university in specific fields.

>>And the candidates completed 3 year full time diploma or B.sc can also eligible to apply in specific fields.

In this you are eligible to apply for Junior Engineer examination.
19th June 2019, 11:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Haryana SSC(Staff Selection Commission) Junior Engineer recruitment.

I am also giving you the eligibility criteria.

==> Candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962.

==> Candidate age should be in-between 18 years to 32 years.

==> Candidate must have done Diploma or BTech in a relevant field from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.hssc.gov.in
21st March 2021, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for HSSC JE as I am an B.tech degree holder in IT branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?