14th November 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Pharmacist recruitment with 47% in 12th standard?

Hello friends, I have secured 47% in 12th standard. I want to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Pharmacist recruitment. Can I be eligible to apply for this recruitment? I have searched alot but unable to find out the percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

15th November 2019, 02:27 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Pharmacist recruitment with 47% in 12th standard?

The eligibility criteria for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Pharmacist recruitment:

1. You must have done 12th from a recognized board. Physics, Chemistry and Biology are necessary.

2. Diploma in Pharmacy is necessary.

You must have above two qualifications to apply for recruitment.
15th November 2019, 03:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Pharmacist recruitment with 47% in 12th standard?

Sorry to let you know, but the minimum aggregate is 55% in 12th Standard along with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Pharmacist recruitment.

Upper age limit -
General - 28 years
OBC - 31 years
15th November 2019, 03:27 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Pharmacist recruitment:

>> Educational Qualification:-

Applicant must hold PUC with two years of D’Pharmacy.

>> Age Limit:-

Maximum Age:- 31 years.

So, being a 12th passed with 47% marks candidate you are eligible to apply for this position.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to https://www.hal-india.co.in/.
15th November 2019, 03:55 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Pharmacist recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should complete PUC(PCB) with a full-time diploma in Pharmacy (2 years) from Indian Universities / Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.

For more information log on to official website
15th November 2019, 04:54 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Pharmacist recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Candidate should passed 12th with PCB with D.Pharma.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate maximum age is 28 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this post.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
15th November 2019, 11:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Pharmacist recruitment is Candidate mist have passed class 12th (PCB) with D’ Pharma (2 years) from a recognised board. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Pharmacist recruitment with 47% marks in 12th standard.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://hal-india.co.in/.
16th November 2019, 04:51 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can apply for this post.

Please find below the Eligibility to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Pharmacist recruitment.

Educational qualification :-
------------------------------
You must have completed PUC(PCB) with 2 years of full-time diploma course in Pharmacy from any Indian University or Institute which is recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.

Age Limit :-
--------------
Age should be 28 years or below to get eligible for the post.

For more details , you can visit the below official site:-
https://hal-india.co.in/
16th November 2019, 09:49 PM
mybreatheisgodsgift

To be eligible for this recruitment, you must first go through the qualification required to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Pharmacist recruitment.

Name of the Organization - Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

Name of the Job Position - Pharmacist

Educational Qualification Required:-

<> You should have completed PUC (with Physics, Chemistry and Biology) with D.Pharma (2 years) to be eligible.

<> Hence, you must have done D.Pharma also to be eligible after completion of PUC. Then only I can say that you are eligible for this recruitment.

Click here for more details

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?