15th October 2020, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ICFRE Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment with a BA Degree?

Hello friends, I have completed a BA Degree course. I want to apply for ICFRE Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment. Can I apply for this recruitment? I have searched alot but unable to find out about it. Please help me to know.

19th October 2020, 02:01 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ICFRE Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment with a BA Degree?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for ICFRE (The Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education) Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognised board. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for ICFRE (The Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education) Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment 2020 being a BA degree.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.icfre.org/.
19th October 2020, 05:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ICFRE Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment with a BA Degree?

Yes, you can apply for this post with three years experience in relevant trade.

Educational qualification:-

Candidates should have passed 10th from a recognised board / School.

3 years of experience in the relevant trade.
19th October 2020, 05:50 PM
chin6303

Talking Re: Can I apply for ICFRE Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment with a BA Degree?

Can I apply for ICFRE Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment with a BA Degree

Yes, You can apply.

Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed 10th Std, 12th Std for 20 Multi Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Forest Guard Post

10th Pass or Any Bachelor's Degree i.e. BA / BSc / BCom / B.E. / B. Tech / BBA / BCA Or Equivalent Academic Degree Holder candidates can apply online for this recruitment. Name of Exam: ICFRE IFP Clerks, MTS & Other posts recruitment 2020. Post Name: Lower Division Clerks, Multi Tasking Staff & Forest Guards.
19th October 2020, 11:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for ICFRE Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment with a BA Degree. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognized board with 3 years of experience in the relevant trade. The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should not be more than 27 years.

There are total 5 vacancies available under this post and the application fee for General category is Rs.300 and for SC/ST/Women candidates there is no application fee. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.icfre.org
19th October 2020, 11:32 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° YES definitely, you can apply for ICFRE Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment with a BA Degree.
Minimum educational qualification required is 10th.

For more information you can visit this website-
www.ifp.icfre.gov.in
19th October 2020, 11:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for ICFRE Multi Tasking Staff recruitment after completion of BA qualification. The minimum educational qualification required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education

Name of the Job Position - Multi Tasking Staff

>> You must have passed 10th Class from a recognized institute or school.

>> Candidates having 3 years or more experience in concerned stream are eligible for this recruitment.

>> Please refer to the notification for more detailed information.

Click here for notification
19th October 2020, 11:50 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for ICFRE Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment with a BA Degree.

Educational qualification required to apply for ICFRE Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Senior secondary Examination (10th standard) from a recognised Educational Board.
20th October 2020, 01:25 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility criteria to apply for ICFRE Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment 2020.

Educational Qualification :-
--------------------------------
You must have a certification of class 10th standard or it's equivalent grade from any recognized Board or institute to get eligible for this post.

If you have 3 years or more experience in relevant trade, then you will get an extra preference.

Age limit :-
------------
Age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 27 years to get eligible for this post.

If you meet the above criteria, then you can apply for the above post.
20th October 2020, 11:51 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

ICFRE Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment 2020:

## ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Applicant must have 10th Standard pass certificate from recognized board.

** AGE LIMIT: Applicant age not more than 27 years. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the category of the candidates.

So, Yes you are eligible to apply for this position.

For detailed information, log on to http://ifp.icfre.gov.in/.
21st October 2020, 12:59 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can apply for ICFRE Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment with a BA Degree.

Minimum qualification required is 10th Standard pass certificate from recognized board / recognized school.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 11/9/2020.

For more details visit official website given below.

www.ifp.icfre.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?